damn i'm drunk -- the thread

That one'll work, too.

I just found out my Grampa has a 60% chance of survival of some cancer surgery this coming Monday, god damn not very fucking happy right now. :cry:

But seriously, that goatee fucking blows. What the fuck was I thinking?!?!? I had that shit off and on for like 4 years, what a fucking poser. Glad I'm growing out the bum beard now, shit looks harsh and/or homeless, either way cool.

Thanks man. A few minutes ago I wrote some real personal shit but I realized I said it only because I'm drunk as fuck right now, but either way I appreciate your input. :)

Dude I'm fuckign hosed right now, and after that email I recived I'm probbaly going to pound a few more. Shit it's 2am, I have an appointment in Laguna at 10am tomorrrow.... this morning really. Laguna is some rich ass faggot area in SoCal for those that don't know, god damn assfuckers that have too much fucking money than they know what to do with. But I digress, I'm getting paid, my whopping 8% of a yearly salary I receive compared to their daily intake.

HAha, I'm not bitter about the housing industry that I work for or anything. :zombie:

in the meantime, the greatest comic book series ever has to be:

SupermanBatman1pg00a.jpg

I mean, come on... Batman AND Superman. What else could you want? (please don't say "a plot")

Best comic I ever read was Preacher. I read the whole series (66 issues) on a biannual basis, the last time of which I CRIED MY FUCKING EYES OUT. Everyone on the planet with half a brain needs to read them shits, fucking incredible stuff.

Yeah yeah, I'll get to it soon enough. First I need to find another apple, that last one was really good...

DFGOIDS f'opi;ds'pao [voifpoidauhodsaiufhosayufhpsadhfpoidsa
s dfpodsjgpoifdajg dsafAS:LDJFDSAPIFJ DSPIFHDSPOIFH sadfudash[foiafasD FOK OFDJGOFDFPOIDSA JGFDALJGAFDIsa
ifjAFDJDSio8uhgpdaiuhf safaF"IDSIDJIDS A"DPAPJFSDF:O djSADFSJFDSA JFOSA
GF:ODSJF

DS FJODSGF:JGA:FDOJ ASE POT
UIREPWKFDSHGJFDKSADF VJSOD JFSF
GF:OJ
]

gffdg
hSAdf.ksAF:DKfdsV

gsFDGFDSK:pOAKREW:OKTReare