damn i'm drunk -- the thread

can life get any better? :tickled:

666.JPG

Demilich said:
probably if you WERENT SITTING AT A COMPUTER! but who am i to judge?

hehe ... right on ... this is why later this evening will be spent with about a dozen friends bar hopping :kickass:

That rules, if RC ever puts together a compilation CD of underground bands we're trying to support (which is a good idea if I don't say so myself), that should be the damn cover art.

Also the screenshot of the RC forum needs to be in a thread with the Møøse wearing the Pirate Hat.

Demilich said:
Conspicuously absent: several empty beer-bottles scattered about the table!!

haha .. I am an old man ... can't have that kind of mess in my home :loco:

Yeah several friends showed up after midnight last night, because the local bar was shot at so they decided to bail. They brought much beer and left many bottles. I always clean up before bed but always awake to about 50 beer caps all over my kitchen.

In college my back porch had this table, EVERY SATURDAY MORNING it was literally covered in beer bottles, we're talking like 100 beers on some occasion. It was great.

Went to the pub for some beers, had some pizza. Went to a friend's house for some beers, had some more pizza. Not drunk, but I had some beers, some pizza, a few laughs, etc.

just got home ... 5am ... not drunk ... very buzzed and very aware ... of trying to stop these outings. :(

One Inch Man said:
In college my back porch had this table, EVERY SATURDAY MORNING it was literally covered in beer bottles, we're talking like 100 beers on some occasion. It was great.
that reminds me of when my oldest brother turned 20 (legal age to buy da real shyte here)... he walked into systembolaget and said I WANT A HUNDRED BEERS (Björnebryg 7.3%) and we drank 'em and the next day he went there again and said I WANT TWO HUNDRED BEERS and we all got SO FUCKING WASTED

lurch70 said:
managed to have 3-4 beers already and am nice and buzzzzzzed !!!

Wow. I hope we're talking pints and not 0.5 L bottles here. I had two cans of Heineken and five Smirnoff Ice (4.5%, yes it might very well be a pansy drink but meh) last night, and didn't even get CLOSE to being "buzzed", while some of my mates only drank a sixpack and started to giggle like girls :ill:

Smirnoff Ice is the gayest thing I've ever drunk, it's almost water , where's the alcohol? :confused:

fotmbm said:
that reminds me of when my oldest brother turned 20 (legal age to buy da real shyte here)... he walked into systembolaget and said I WANT A HUNDRED BEERS (Björnebryg 7.3%) and we drank 'em and the next day he went there again and said I WANT TWO HUNDRED BEERS and we all got SO FUCKING WASTED
That fucking rules.

Smirnoff Ice is incredibly gay, but they are a nice refreshing beverage similar to Sprite. The only time I only drink them is when I buy a 6er for a woman and pretend to bond with her girly drink culture.

one time me and 1 of my friends where the last men standing at a party, so we scavenged around and found like 23498729384729387 girly drinks, and just drank em all. That shit does in fact get you FUCKED UP so watever, i won't purchase it but ill sure as hell drink it if nothing else is there:) We where freakin destroyed by the end