damn i'm drunk -- the thread

Climb Thar Hill said:
Just drink it room temp.
:kickass: is all I'm going to say. The unbelievers can suck it.
MajestikMøøse said:
The recent inactivity of this thread makes me sad. It's like people are getting lives around here.

that is also sad.
I've been drinking mostly wine lately, although not even much of that.

Im not gonna drink a Scotch Ale at room temperature. That is just dumb. Maybe around 45-55 degrees, but room temp? No way Jose. I store my Stouts, especially my Impy Stouts in the cupboard and drink them room temp, MAYBE a Porter, usually chilled a bit, but thats it. Also, the Kilt Lifter is ...meh.

MajestikMøøse said:
The recent inactivity of this thread makes me sad. It's like people are getting lives around here.

that is also sad.
damn straight, i didn't even see this post but yeah this is what happening and it's not actually sad as such but reading this thread made me nostalgic and made me realize i need to get properly drunk as a skunk some time soon for old times' sake

Erik said:
this board's drunken antics have considerably slowed down the last couple of years

yeah no shit ... this was not bumped for 2.5 months ... pathetic :erk:

Erik said:
damn straight, i didn't even see this post but yeah this is what happening and it's not actually sad as such but reading this thread made me nostalgic and made me realize i need to get properly drunk as a skunk some time soon for old times' sake

Make sure outdo fotmbm's antics and record it on video.

NADatar said:
I don't think this world is quite ready for that much thrashmetalterror.

Maybe, maybe not. But I can tell you one thing, you would die laughing your ass off and that's the best way to go.

Erik said:
you had quite the opportunity in deutschland fella

Yeah so, I sold a speaker cabinet today for $100 so then went and spent $78 of that on booze including a bottle of syrah wine, a bottle of sherry called DRYSACK, a 6er of Deschutes Black Butte Porter, some bottle of Stone 10th Anniversary IPA, bottle of Chambord (for ze lady, Purple Russians = instant panty remover :kickass: ), and yes Erik, a bottle of Franksnkenaisn Hefe-weize.

On my third heaping glass of wine, will probably have a fourth and then enjoy the tits off of work tomorrow morning. Cheers, slutz.