damn i'm drunk -- the thread

here's where Erik takes care of all his grym frostbitten shopping needs.
pitea-mainstreet.jpg

lol i was like "what the hell that's not umeå" and i had to think for like 30 seconds before realizing it was piteå
must be an old pic though i don't recall lindex and wedins being there but then again i don't shop at lindex or wedins so i don't rightly know

lizard said:
they have special pedestrian malls :) - they tried them in the US but we demanded our rights to walk less and drive more and faster to our fast food distributors.
lol the entire city centres of umeå, piteå and pretty much every other swedish town/city are entirely pedestrian-only, and in the general central area of umeå there are definitely more bikes than cars (there are dedicated bike routes everywhere)

lizard said:
mcdonalds.se has a handy search feature
map227.gif
yeah that's very far from me actually, it's one of those drive-in things so it's close to the main road that goes through piteå

instead when i want burgers i go to MAX, one of sweden's better burger chains and also closer to me: www.max.se

sweden likes being pc almost as much as america, we need token black people everywhere

more importantly, how did you know that was a traditional swedish folk outfit

NADatar said:
Wine is a weird hangover, although I'm only slightly flavored today. Woke up MAD AT THE WORLD but sleeping in 45 minutes helped quite a bit. Then I pooped not once, not twice, but thrice, and got a ride to work because my car battery is DEAD.

DEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Next time, try drinking a bunch of water. You'll be buzzed again.

Necuratul said:
Why are those people not in cars? I'm confused. :confused:
Nearly spit my sammitch out. :lol:
Doomcifer said:
Next time, try drinking a bunch of water. You'll be buzzed again.
What in the god damn causes that? I thought it was champale only though.