damn i'm drunk -- the thread

I've only seen a picture and had someone tell me about it, but I do remember making a diarreah joke somewhere along the lines about it. :lol:

dorian gray said:
this thread title just inspired me to go get really drunk. more posts later maybe
i'm getting drunk later and you can bet your bottom goddamn dollar i won't be posting in this thread :kickass:

not that i'm so proud not to post here drunk, i just don't have internet in my room and my host brother tends to be asleep at 3am

Guthrum said:
Central > all other time zones
Central> everything

meh, I haven't left this seat since I posted something about taking a dump. What was that like 2 hours ago?

:lol:

I used to know a guy that got so into playing some game that he not only shit on himself, but played for a few minutes longer before going to clean himself up.

ha It's not that the intarweb has anything of use and is only mildly entertaining, it's that I've done everything I can possibly do today except go to sleep and I'm not ready for that kind of commitment.

That's one thing that I don't understand. I'll get so bored and do everything to the point of there being nothing to do but go to sleep and I still don't do that because it seems boring too. Even though going to sleep is like time travel.