Guthrum is RC rookie of the year.

Someone do the Photoshop honors plz:

empshirt3wa9.jpg

royalcarnage.gif

Rookie_of_the_year.jpg

:p

Guthrum said:
:lol:

I'll never be able to match Erik and fotmbm's antics though.
Erik and Mike are like weirdo's now. Erik is all full of hate (maybe he used to be but I didn't notice it as much) and Mike is full of love. Umm stuff yeah I got drunk twice in my life, and I remember yelling "IM A my pals NINJA" while jumping on trampoline doing backflips.

Claws of Perdition said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know if I've ever told this story on here before, but I figure this is as good a time as any.

Back when I was maybe 5 or 6, we had about 6 acres of land. Me and my brother were out playing farthest from the house and he had to shit. So he runs all the way back to the house, which for a little guy was way too far. He finally got to the house and the door was locked because my mom was mopping the floor and didn't want us running in and getting dirt everywhere. She told him to go back outside so he ran all the way back and couldn't hold it in anymore so he shit in front of a tree next to the road. After he got done he went back to playing in the dirt with his little army men. I got to thinking and got the turd onto a stick and ran at him screaming. As soon as he turned around he bolted and started climbing this tree that was in front of him. The whole time he was screaming for our mom at the top of his lungs, hahaha. I was laughing so hard and gagging. I think that's one of the reasons why my humor is so bathroom related now.

I killed a bottle of rum and all I did was sit and harass people on IRC about cannibalism. :( I'm a boring drunk.

So why pay attention to it? Like what you lile hang the everyone else's opinions. :p

Wait... this is Royal Carnage.