damn i'm drunk -- the thread

Theb owling alley is the fucking rixxxostar, the brewery sucks a medterrreianon penile, Those bitcnes at the bowling alley were yglu , but that one with the flat tits, the pale skin, and the short top made my libido stand on high allertn, oh well, it was a fun time indeed, idont really want to see all the vhuims for another couple weeks until the big hallwoeen j bash, until tjen have fum

P,S Agalloch in nov ye fuck, get 200 bucks together,m we be flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyin

i wante fo thave sexual intercourseres with that flat chested beaner whats hi s face was tryin tg get at.

i'll get 200 together an we'll goto portland again for aglich and kataonia.

Tonight's drunken mistake. Pounding this hot coworker babe.................................... whose husband, it turns out, is a fucking Marine applying for the Navy Seal program. She could have told she was married. A ring would have a good obvious sign.

Necromunchkin said:
Tonight's drunken mistake. Pounding this hot coworker babe.................................... whose husband, it turns out, is a fucking Marine applying for the Navy Seal program. She could have told she was married. A ring would have a good obvious sign.

You are my hero, seriously.

met a nice girl at a bar last night, chilean girls are hot...and not shy either, as it turns out :oops:

Necromunchkin said:
*squeak* o_O

:lol: good on you mate

You know it doesn't take much to get me going these days. I haven't even finished my second beer but near empty stomach + don't drink much + strong fuckin' beers = BBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZSSSSSSSSSTTTTT

Trying to decide my next new bass:

inst_stingray5.jpg
sr5.jpg

Although odds are I'll just find whatever used and cheap one I come across in who-the-fuck-cares color, per usual.

ive beend rinking incredible hulks all night (hennesee (sp) and hypnotiq, shit is fucking me world up.

The woman digs the second one as well, even if she says "you already have a bunch of ones like that," refering to the color and siptl;k.

prug.jpg

tobiasrug.jpg

wtf is hypnotiq? I'm drinkinb BEER.