damn i'm drunk -- the thread

I hate when people buy/have weird beers at parties. Don't fucking experiment on me. Give me something that goes down easy.
YouMakeMeSad.jpg

Haha nothing, I just have to be silly. I made him buy some Manischewitz today because he's never had it. Reminded me of Will at HC III :lol:

DSC02629.jpg

Well guys, I've finally decided to give up the bottle... completely. And maybe for good. I don't really want to get into the details, but let me put it this way: sometimes, the universe is really trying to tell you something. And when you don't listen, it starts to punch you in the face. I'm tired of being punched in the face!

I already feel better about everything.

Well guys, I've finally decided to give up the bottle... completely. And maybe for good. I don't really want to get into the details, but let me put it this way: sometimes, the universe is really trying to tell you something. And when you don't listen, it starts to punch you in the face. I'm tired of being punched in the face!

I already feel better about everything.

I don't drink anymore and I don't miss a thing. Wise choice.

Yeah, but was it ever really a "problem" with you?

Anyway, it has caused me to piss off and/or lose too many people I care about. I've also seen it adversely affect the lives of my mom and step-dad, who drink all the time when they're not working. I talked to my mom about it yesterday. I think she's gonna quit too.

Anyway, it has caused me to piss off and/or lose too many people I care about. I've also seen it adversely affect the lives of my mom and step-dad, who drink all the time when they're not working. I talked to my mom about it yesterday. I think she's gonna quit too.

It gives me insomnia and messes up my workout progress. After a night of heavy drinking, it takes two weeks for your testosterone to return to normal. On top of this, I had bad experiences with my mom's drinking growing up and I've never been too fond of alcohol because of it.

Good shit bro, I hope for the best. :kickass: