damn i'm drunk -- the thread

damn im drunk is an excxaggeration but i have had a few beers and some whistleu, i can admit that. give me boobies please. its 0346 am and it's only just BE EE GUUUUUUUUUUN dio dio diooooooo dio dio diopoooooo
ITS BATHORY OYU SHOULD KNOW IUT GAY NEGROES

500px-5_Gold_Stars.svg.png

If I'm awake at 3.46 am these days I am most definitely sober and carrying a crying child around. And even though I always hated hangovers, they are ten times worse with kids around.

I think the drunk spelling is a combination of LOL I DONT CARE WHERE I PUT MY FINGERS AND I CANT BE BOTHERED TO CORRECT THAT SHIT and actual ordinary drunkenness. Until a certain point where the two merge and become one.

:lol: I should do drugs for music. I get too distracted usually. Hmm those two sentences don't exactly make sense. Maybe there's a drug for that?

Yeah I really don't honestly. You believe that shit? Pretty weird really.

I'm expanding my drug usage for 2013, so I'll try and work on that.

I have never done shrooms but I really should give that a shot.

Currently boozing and by boozing I mean BBBBBZZZZSSSSTTTT...

Shrooms are the only drug I haven't done that I want to try, I just need the ideal conditions.

Enjoying some vodka and lime.

Shrooms are the only drug I'd even consider doing these days.

But I enjoy actually foraging for them more than consuming them now, and as such have about 200 dried and stashed from last season and the new season is about to begin.