damn i'm drunk -- the thread

I dont get you people. Straight gin is by far the easiest spirit to drink straight. A good scotch is always preferable, but not as easy to just down en masse. Straight absinthe is an abomination. ^And martinis are absolutely fucking awesome. WTF is a gimlet?

Gin makes me sick. Have an issue/allergy with juniper. I can pound scotch and whisky, tequila. Gin is vomitous maximus

Gimlet = ground up faeries mixed with a heroic dose of liquid hate

Currently unsober at Wondercon. They have a scotch menu at this hotel.

I quit drinking beer like old people fuck, Private Pyle.

BAJblkasg;k jweitou gojqrwgkl;arwef

EDIT: Whoa, WE ARE (35),138! WE ARE (35),138! WE AARRRREEE (35),138! 8! 8! 8! 8! etc.

EDITx2: Two beers on an empty stomach is cool because I was shitfaced for like an hour.

Tonight I got so wasted that I plagued the house with Reverend Bizarre at high volume, posted hysterically concerning them in an old thread, and paid down a substantial chunk of credit card debt.

So I drank a beer this afternoon, passed out for 20 minutes, and then my party guests arrived.

Drank another beer, then a dose of cognac (fucking amazing Hine VSOP, and I've never been blown away by a cognac... until tonight), some weird vodka concoction I made, and finally a proper dram of Laphroiag 10.

Guests left around midnight, and I'm feeling pretty nice, but am furiously tempted to spend the next hour getting blotto, thus ruining what could be an enjoyable Sunday.

Or maybe I should just partake in the 4/20 celebration, since I have so far neglected to do so...?

Some of my best decisions are the ones I regret the most.
I almost hate to bump this thread, because this would be an absolutely glorious ending to it all. So much truth right here. But, fuckit (Buttfuck It):

Tonight I finished off my scotch supply, which means I consumed 3 drams of Lagavulin 16 straight to my face. I'm so hammered right now that I...

...spent $400 via Online Xmas Shopping, which included a $90 bottle of scotch (for me) and an awesome wizard's staff (for me). I feel good now.

I'm sweating peat I swear. So much islay scotch. Where the fuck are all you fuckers. Fuck.

I'm listening to goddamv Bolt Thrower.