Dance Of Death!!!

i havn't got it yet, but i do have the
Iron Maiden - Wildest Dreams ltd edition Green EP (record)
i picked up when i was at bloodstock,

oh yeh..
IRON MAIDEN GOT TO NUMBER 6 IN THE UK CHARTS WITH WILDEST DREAMS THIS WEEK

:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:

The Navigator said:
Hey, dude, your webzine kicks ass! It's nice to see a decent metal zine out there.

Thanks man - we try. What did you think of the Iron Maiden feature?

If anyone else wants to check out the site, click the sig and let us know what you think. We busted our asses getting that Maiden feature up at Royal Carnage.

Stay tuned for a Dance of Death roundtable set of reviews too.

JayKeeley said:
Thanks man - we try. What did you think of the Iron Maiden feature?

If anyone else wants to check out the site, click the sig and let us know what you think. We busted our asses getting that Maiden feature up at Royal Carnage.

Stay tuned for a Dance of Death roundtable set of reviews too.

Very well done and thorough. I'm gonna stick your banner on my website, too. (along with ultimate metal's.)

I also appreciated the Evergrey interview, which I hadn't read.

I've heard Journeyman, Dance of Death, Paschendale and Face in the Sand so far, and I must say, I think I could end-up liking this more than BNW. I mean, this record actually sounds different. Its got an overhauled sound to it. It sounds like maiden are still going somewhere, like BNW sounded before it.

The Navigator said:
Very well done and thorough. I'm gonna stick your banner on my website, too. (along with ultimate metal's.)

I also appreciated the Evergrey interview, which I hadn't read.

That's cool. What's your website?

I heard twice yesterday , and its simply amazing . It's better than anything released after 1988 .

The last song reminds me the Killers-era " Prodigal Son"

I like this cd a lot. It worried me though. The first song is pretty bad and the production isn't great so when I first popped it in I thought it was going to suck. But there's a lot of great music on here. "Dance of Death" "Paschendale" and "Journeyman" probably are my favs.

Also, the artwork sucks on this one. But if I didn't buy albums cuz of artwork, there'd be a lot of cds I wouldn't own.

Actually they've been around for 25 years. Maiden formed in 1978. And I've heard that (about Eddie) from a lot of younger kids. They really don't understand the whole mascot thing. Can't blame em for being born later.