Dave "Christian" Mustaine - fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I don't even know why I started this thread - I don't even mind the song that much and I never even paid for the album, I downloaded the fucker. So I suppose I have to agree with everyone, TakinTheMusicBack is a dick, but I'm not normally as much of a dick when I'm sober, so sorry for starting a shitty thread. I'd delete it but everyone would moan about it. And Jean-Pierre is still a twat. And that guy that said he'd punch me till my nose was bleeding, he's a twat as well.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
What the FUCK is "Shadow Of Deth" all about? Does Dave think we all want his shitty religion forced down out throats? Just because HE discovered the mighty JESUS that never physically existed (prove me wrong Dave, in a court of law), we've all to kiss his mighty ass? Whatever you might think of "The System Has Failed", I don't want to buy an album of christian rock music like this.
Dave - fuck off.
"Shadow Of Deth" is a cunt of a song (is that Dave speaking throughout it BTW, slowed down?). It's an old woman's fucking song.
I wonder, if "Rust In Peace" was a christian record would it have been so good?
Fuck. Off. Dave, you christian nob. The devil has all the best tunes, and "The System Has Failed " doesn't figure on his playlist ya wank. :err:

I agree. Metal isn't about falling in with the sheep. Fuck Christianity and fuck Judaism. They're both sick mental addiction cults. Come to think of it, fuck Scientology too!

Mr.Toby said:
TakinTheMusicBack, calm down you fuckin douche. Who cares if he's Christian? Why don't you have a go at every religion if you must be such a whiney whore? And crimsonfloyd has a very good point, why the FUCK did you even bring up Christianity if you were going to dismiss its relevance to this thread in the first place? Rust in Peace was good, it would've been good if it was packed with Christian lyrics, why do you hate it so much? My opinion is that you should let people believe what they want to believe and sing about it if they wish, you don't have to go and dismiss everything to do with Christianity as people forcing it on you.

Christianity is the dominant source of decay in our society.

If you can't accept his opinion, maybe you need to go to a Christian forum (where Chuck Schuldiner would be at home).

TakinTheMusicBack said:
To be honest, I don't even know why I started this thread - I don't even mind the song that much and I never even paid for the album, I downloaded the fucker. So I suppose I have to agree with everyone, TakinTheMusicBack is a dick, but I'm not normally as much of a dick when I'm sober, so sorry for starting a shitty thread. I'd delete it but everyone would moan about it. And Jean-Pierre is still a twat. And that guy that said he'd punch me till my nose was bleeding, he's a twat as well.

A big twat, you stupid son-of-a-bitch!!! In fact, I changed my mind about bleeding your nose, and I'll just pack ya in the torso. I'm christian, but I ain't a pussy like a dick you are. You are an idiot and you should be hanged and hit by sticks like a fucking pinata.

neoclassical said:
I agree. Metal isn't about falling in with the sheep. Fuck Christianity and fuck Judaism. They're both sick mental addiction cults. Come to think of it, fuck Scientology too!

Yeah, right on! Fuck NSBM also, bunch of sheep following a certain ideology. Fuck satanism in Metal also, a bunch of sheep! Y'know what else I hate? Existentialism - fuck any band that talks about that mindless sheep cult shit. :lol:

The new Megadeth sucks. Everything they've done since Youthanasia sucks...but...

2004 TOUR WITH EXODUS. and apparently Deth is busting out with the older material. Sounds good to me.

Hehe cool thread. I actually read something recently that immediatly popped into my head when I read the opening post on this thread about "prove it in a court of law!" Part of the article was this:

Nobody has ever seen the wind, but there is no doubt of its power. Nobody has seen history, but there is no doubt of its legacy. Nobody has seen a person's mind, but that doesn't make us mindless. TV and radio waves are invisible, but with the proper receiver, we can see their results.

Having never seen God is not much of a reason for rejecting Him, if you get right down to it.

Anyways... most of you already know I'm a Christian as well and love the fact Dave has found some new happiness in his life without sacrificing his aggressive style and some of the things thay make him "human." I actually love the new album, whereas I have not liked the last few. He chose to express part of his passion for God in a tune, sooo whatttt. As said (most intelligently I might add) in this thread already, Black Metal guys rant about Satan and all this pagan stuff so what's the big deal... how DARE Dave profess his beliefs in HIs music <gasp>. I mean, really, it's no different than him singing about something political. I don't have to agree with his view on politics, but doesn't mean I don't like the song. If you don't like it, take the CD back already or smash it. That'll teach Dave! I myself am a HUGE King Diamond fan...I don't have to agree with this religious beliefs but that doesn't make his KD music bad. I personally do not care for Mercyful Fate lyrically so I choose not to listen to them. It's not a tough thing to do :) .

what a stupid thread

If you don't like Mustain, dont buy his albums.... I like reading..it doesn't mean I'm going to buy a bible.

crimsonfloyd said:
Anyone who chooses to live by a book as faulty and inacurate as the Bible, a book as counterintuitive to our nature, a book that is as ilogical as the Bible needs to be put in rehabilitation, cuz they seriously need help. Basically the Bible forces people to be driven by their fears under a false shroud of love. It's a great way to control and supress a large groups of people, which some may argue is nessacary, but really is extremley destrutive on an induvidual level. It makes people suceptable to fear, teaches them not to question, not to use logic and to go against their nature. So yeah, I think Christians should be put in rehab so they can learn to love life and stop obsessing over their death. Christians need rehab so they can stop allowing fear to run their life. Christains need rehab so they can learn to not be ashamed of their natural desires. Sorry if I'm rambling, this is probably a very messy post...
So that means a christian is someone who follows the Bible blindly without asking questions??? If that's the case, I'm not a christian then.

I think the track was more a statement about "his" faith more than anything.
I highly doubt that, it was anything more than that. It seems people get really uptight over religion. If you don't like it you could not buy the record or skip the track... It's that simple!

A) If you standarize music by a band member and of what his beleifs for example "omg he beleives in jesus christ, fuck him, i dont wanna listen, i r dah l33t", and as i see it, you are one of those people, so go kill yourself, if you are so close minded.
B) Proof the jesus existed...err find me proof that we all exist, and we aren't a construct of somebody imagination? Sounds silly doesnt it? So do you.
C) Go kill yourself, you clearly lack intelligence to actually post a serious post on these forums, I am however happy your parents/pigs raised you well enough for you to actually use a keyboard and breath at the same time. *golf clap*
D) Kill yourself again, I knowingly know you suck at life, and probably fail to commit suicide.
E) Close minded people (as i described in A) should not be listening to metal or any form of music, and should clearly be hanged by a mickey mouse extension cord.

P.S. Im not at all christian/catholic or whatever you think I am, so im not defending that, I am attacking your ability to think before you post something.

Oh btw Dave "Christian" Mustaine was very creative...I don't even like the guy/band and I gotta say he must have a better i.q then you. Have a nice time hanging yourself with that extension cord.

HardSide said:
B) Proof the jesus existed...err find me proof that we all exist, and we aren't a construct of somebody imagination? Sounds silly doesnt it? So do you.

This is a little off-topic but I don't care. Sure, you can provide a good argument that the material world doesn't exist and that our physical bodies don't really exist. However, you can't really reasonably argue that our minds do not exist. Sorry.

Cythraul said:
This is a little off-topic but I don't care. Sure, you can provide a good argument that the material world doesn't exist and that our physical bodies don't really exist. However, you can't really reasonably argue that our minds do not exist. Sorry.

And you can argue that a religion is right or wrong? Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.