Dawn Of The Dead Remake

Mick Moss said:
Dawn Of The Dead, the classic late 70s zombie film has been remade and is out in a few weeks. Ah this film is in my top 3 of all time, Im both excited and worried.h
btw, which is the other 2 top movies on your list?
i'm also a huge fan of romero's zombies trilogy and i hope that the movie will be as good as the original, i heard that they will be doing a remake of Day of the dead too!! can't wait :)

zombie movies rule
there's a very good one by peter jackson,guess its called the hunger

avoid house of the dead at all costs

Yeah I downloaded HOTD and I turned it off halfway through, now thats unusual for me and a zombie movie, and Ive watched some SHIT zombie movies in my time

_raven_ said:
zombie movies rule
there's a very good one by peter jackson,guess its called the hunger

avoid house of the dead at all costs

the hunger is not from peter jacson :D ... i dont remember the director but it is surely not peter jackson

The Hunger is the David Bowie vampire movie where you see that berds boobs from Thelma and Louise (the older one)

Peter Jacksons zombie one is Braindead (aka Dead Alive)

Dead Alive rules! I almost puked the first time I saw it. Especially at the the end where the guy runs through the house with the lawnmower. The sound effects are what make that movie so gross I think. The part with the custard is also quite disgusting. Bad Taste and Meet the Feebles are also a lot of fun. But back to remakes, I don't understand why people are remaking horror movies that already kicked ass when they were first released (Dawn of the Dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre).

@best

I have it on vhs. It ain't bad actually, apart from the finale. Haven't watched it in ages tho, but I remember enjoying it. Should give it another spin I guess.

And about the dawn remake, I read they kinda just took the basic setup and went to new direction from there on. Them zombies actually run (think 28 days later), but the trailer didn't look half bad, gotta check it in the cinema for sure. Like we did with chainsaw massacre. Phew, we only paid 3,5e per ticket then.

Brain dead is fucked up in a kinda good way .. the bit that repulsed me was when all that puss shit went in the dudes custard and he ate it that was foul. The funniest bits was the priest "I kick arse for the Lord" and the same priest fucking a Zombie nurse on a table

Im actually lookin forward to the Dawn remake. The director said that the reason they run so fast is that they feel no pain, so the fresh corpses can just bladder their muscles to the limits. The more decayed ones however are supposed to move slower

Crack Hitler said:
@best

I have it on vhs. It ain't bad actually, apart from the finale. Haven't watched it in ages tho, but I remember enjoying it. Should give it another spin I guess.

And about the dawn remake, I read they kinda just took the basic setup and went to new direction from there on. Them zombies actually run (think 28 days later), but the trailer didn't look half bad, gotta check it in the cinema for sure. Like we did with chainsaw massacre. Phew, we only paid 3,5e per ticket then.
how was the chainsaw remake? It ll be shown here i think, should i check it out

yeah i sent it to everyone who was online at the time of downloading :lol: thought it looked good but was it just me or did parts of it look like The Simms meets Grand Theft Auto...yeah those driving scenes were the most dodgy i have seen for a damn long time