Death Metal Bands

No, even the legendary rust in pace has weak moments, the new album ahs wek moments as well but my overall feeling is that engame is better.

Well, I certainly agree that Endgame is a great album...but Rust in Piece is the quintessential Megadeth disc in my opinion. There's not a single song on there that I don't have a ton of memories and history with, though, so that factors into that as well of course.

That's what ordinary heavy metal is for, Judas priest ftw! :)

I hear that.
My metal tastes go far and wide, but I almost always lean towards metal that is fun and still kickass. Priest, Maiden, Dio, Mercyful Fate/KD, Manowar, etc...those are my primary bands.

Btw, if you guys haven't checked out the Brutal Legend demo, you are missing out. That game is going to rule my life.

New Hypocrisy is great, but I was expecting some Necronomicon riffing. There's a bit too much "industrial" riffing, but I'm sure it will grow on me even more with time.

And I don't think the voice is mixed as well as before, it's not as detailed as it used to be, dunno..

Solar Empire is a really really good song.

I think Peter's voice is getting strained... it sounds kinda worn down.

haven't heard it but what ive heard from them before didn't impress me at all....

Hypocrisy are awesome. The Fourth Dimension, now!

I actually very much dislike melodic death metal, if I have my choice, I'll almost always listen to melodic black metal instead, but for some reason I still like Hypocrisy. Their first two albums are pure death metal, btw.