Death Metal Bands

Not only that.. Degradead is highly mediocre.

Flal : Holy Fuck I love Echoes of Time by Necrophile. The vocalist auditioned for Bloodbath and I can see why he didn't quite fit the bill but he kicks ass on his own sound for sure

agreed wbj08110, its one of the only reasons ive ever listened to them, they are great musicians, especially flo mournier, ever watch his drum clinic videos? amazing

Was about to say as well... I didn't see Anders anywhere in that video, plus the music fucking blows huge nuts.
And anything that he has had his hand in would be amazing.

what the shit?? i just got pulled over earlier tonight doing 90 in a 65 down I-95. the cop got out of the car and came up to mine. i rolled the window down with my liscense and registration in my hand. and then he looked at me and was like "hey your wearing an Opeth t-shirt, you can just go on ahead man it's all cool" and cop walked back into his cruiser and drove off.

a fucking cop man~

thats a story ill never forget.

We usually listen to My Own Grave in the car when we are going to our gigs, awesome music to warm up before a fucking brutal show.

They also seem to be really cool persons, the singer actually posted compliments on our music at our myspace-site.

"Yeah man, you could've lost your license"

nah dude, its borderline wreckless driving. the most you can get for that is like a 250 dollar ticket.

what the shit?? i just got pulled over earlier tonight doing 90 in a 65 down I-95. the cop got out of the car and came up to mine. i rolled the window down with my liscense and registration in my hand. and then he looked at me and was like "hey your wearing an Opeth t-shirt, you can just go on ahead man it's all cool" and cop walked back into his cruiser and drove off.

a fucking cop man~

thats a story ill never forget.
I smell bullshit.

Ive been pulled over before while wearing a Slayer T shirt, the cop treated me like I was a terrorist and threatened to tase me. It was a Psycho christian cop, listening to hip hop in his cruiser... he even searched me and I had drugs in my pants that he never found ha ha.