Death Metal Bands

If you truly think so. I just have my own likes and dislikes. You speak as if everyone has to like it because it's 'Death Metal'

But honestly there's nothing special too it. Not for me anyways. And the condescending bs gets old after awhile. Sorry.

I understand if you dislike the albums, but they are to credit for a lot in the Death Metal community and at least deserve respect.

I wasnt totally serious you know, thus the smiley.
Of course you have your own taste, we all do.

But im having a small problem understanding how someone can love Bloodbath and dislike early Entombed. Its not just Death Metal, BB has practicly ripped off the "Sunlight sound" pioneered by Entombed and they have similar catchy high quality riffs and good growls, i dont get it, what is there to dislike? Imo you wont find any other band more similar to BB than Entombed (if you look at it the reverse way).

I wasnt totally serious you know, thus the smiley.
Of course you have your own taste, we all do.

But im having a small problem understanding how someone can love Bloodbath and dislike early Entombed. Its not just Death Metal, BB has practicly ripped off the "Sunlight sound" pioneered by Entombed and they have similar catchy high quality riffs and good growls, i dont get it, what is there to dislike? Imo you wont find any other band more similar to BB than Entombed (if you look at it the reverse way).

I feel the same way. How can you hate left hand path when breeding death is pretty much a carbon copy sound- and style-wise? And I'm not saying that as a bad thing, that's exactly what was intended by BB (well, a tribute to that genre). If Left Hand Path didn't stand out to you why did Bloodbath?

Maybe Mike and Peter just brought more life to it or the production was a little better. I honestly can't put my finger on it, or I'd tell you. Led Zepplin inspired alot of todays music and basically blasted off the metal genre but I don't respect them for it lol. I respect the bands that reach my ears and remain in my head. No more, no less really.

Old fashioned with some things I guess. Which is kind of ironic.

i know this is a forum about death metal. but uh...i have to say this. have any of you heard of the New York band called "Three" or previously known as "3"? Anyways, these guys are fucking amazing. everyone on here should give them a listen. they all pick with their fingers, but ahh...i dont know, you guys just gotta check em out. no other band sounds like them. AT ALL. amazing.

i know this is a forum about death metal. but uh...i have to say this. have any of you heard of the New York band called "Three" or previously known as "3"? Anyways, these guys are fucking amazing. everyone on here should give them a listen. they all pick with their fingers, but ahh...i dont know, you guys just gotta check em out. no other band sounds like them. AT ALL. amazing.

link to homepage/myspace?

yea, i think they're touring with dreamtheatre, opeth and between the buried and me

they are, and thats going to be a sick ass tour. their website is www.theband3.com and their myspace is http://www.myspace.com/3. these guys really know how to play guitar like non other. the vocals are high and shit, some people would call them gay, but these guys know how to write good music. amazing players.

some people would consider them to be the next rush.

The songs on their myspace are amazing. But the rest on the album are Perfect.
I can defenately put my mind at ease with Bloodbath's EP for as long as it takes now.