Death Metal Bands

Obviously, but the tempting is still there whether it's a joke or not and you know it. Which is why I don't understand how someone '4 years older' than me would still continue with the same routine I see most 14-15 year olds pull. This argument really is pointless anyways. Nobody gets anything out of it other than entertainment until something else happens around here.

Hockey is lame in general btw.
Canada is lame for the most part too. Just 1-2 province's make it worth-while.

Well you continued with it too, so you can't just blame me. I just have an open minded music taste and I like to be half jokingly a lot of the time. And my posts here wouldn't really tell who I am.

And I'm part French-Canadian, so saying Canuck doesn't do much. Oh well maybe this shit is over with.

You guys got Quo Vadis, I love you.

Well you continued with it too, so you can't just blame me. I just have an open minded music taste and I like to be half jokingly a lot of the time. And my posts here wouldn't really tell who I am.

And I'm part French-Canadian, so saying Canuck doesn't do much. Oh well maybe this shit is over with.

You guys got Quo Vadis, I love you.

Yeah, I get my days where I just like to bitch over little things. Wouldn't be the first time.

Quo Vadis rules. Silence Calls The Storm, the opening gore-scream makes thy pants sticky. To be honest I love all types of metal. Including a few grindcore bands.

-[chop]-;6651352 said:
What year? and in Stockholm i assume? ^^ i live kinda far away from there :erk: so if im gonna go its gotta be a band i really like....

yeah, at klubben. once in 2005 and once in 2006 I think. maybe I've even seen them three times. they always perform killer gigs

I just found this "new" band called DEMIURG with Rogga Johansson on vocals and Swanö on guitar. Funny i havent heard about them before.
Sounds good.

I listened to this, thought the music was very plain, the vocals were killer though. Swanö can do better.