Death Metal Bands

You newer guys act like your tough shit when you talk your music, it's ridiculous.

You arent listening to what I'm saying anyways. Can't expect everyone to use their mind.

Tough shit? yeah I bet. The point of the thread is Death Metal
Understand?

Certain people may have gotten off topic, into other genres and I simply tried to put things back in perspective Mr.omggizzforGrindcorenoise

If you honestly can't think of any good bands go start yourself a Grindcore thread. Or a 'Cousin fuckers' cult okay? silly american

The band Chton is also cool (not chtonian)

Song is called Unholy Communion.

And Emetic Gore, calm down once again. I don't understand why you're being such a dick to certain people on the thread. So they said something outside of pure death metal, who cares man. Most people are posting legitimately decent band suggestions still. Things get on and off topic on threads.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=oThb2HABjv0[/ame]

And Emetic Gore, calm down once again. I don't understand why you're being such a dick to certain people on the thread. So they said something outside of pure death metal, who cares man. Most people are posting legitimately decent band suggestions still. Things get on and off topic on threads.[/url]

It's not even the fact that other genres are posted really. It's when people basically say you HAVE to like something. As that kid said about his grindcore bands. I don't take it too lightly. It's just something I can't help.

Besides, what's the fun in always being nice?

-[chop]-;6647101 said:
Yeah i know what you mean...the singing took me a while to get in to

the singing is good, but it also sounds like if he used a little more effort it would be some of the best out there. I'll have to get a cd or two by them to be sure though.

You arent listening to what I'm saying anyways. Can't expect everyone to use their mind.

Tough shit? yeah I bet. The point of the thread is Death Metal
Understand?

Certain people may have gotten off topic, into other genres and I simply tried to put things back in perspective Mr.omggizzforGrindcorenoise

If you honestly can't think of any good bands go start yourself a Grindcore thread. Or a 'Cousin fuckers' cult okay? silly american

If you took my "Grindcore" post seriously, as you can tell it was in jokingly fasion, then I can't do much for you.

And yeah bring the "silly American" shit into it. How about fuck you, canuck asshole.

It's not even the fact that other genres are posted really. It's when people basically say you HAVE to like something. As that kid said about his grindcore bands. I don't take it too lightly. It's just something I can't help.

Besides, what's the fun in always being nice?

Once again that post was jokingly. And "kid"? I'm 4 years older than you.

Once again that post was jokingly. And "kid"? I'm 4 years older than you.

Obviously, but the tempting is still there whether it's a joke or not and you know it. Which is why I don't understand how someone '4 years older' than me would still continue with the same routine I see most 14-15 year olds pull. This argument really is pointless anyways. Nobody gets anything out of it other than entertainment until something else happens around here.

Hockey is lame in general btw.
Canada is lame for the most part too. Just 1-2 province's make it worth-while.