Death Metal Bands

Well there are some quite brilliant bands like Misery Index, who use that grind and punk edge perfectly. To me there are definitely shittier genres. I'd say all the Gothenburg stuff and technical stuff with no sense of songwriting is much worse

play everything as fast as you can and mix it without proper time signatures and you got grindcore

ITS SHIT

especially nasum and anal whatever. Bands that start with Anal have never and never will be good. Useless.

Noise/grindcore is not metal btw Nesveikuolis. Sorry dude

Technical depends really

bands like Decapitated, Hate, Behemoth, Nile etc are amazing. You can have technicality and still have good structure 'n' molds. You just can't be an idiot

Grindcore however can't be good, it's impossible. If they manage to pull something out of their ass it'll be death metal or black metal. No band can sound good being pure grindcore
To me it's just like another style wave of emo. GRRR ANGER, RAGE, ATTITUDE

Who can say they don't see EMO within that crap?

play everything as fast as you can and mix it without proper time signatures and you got grindcore

ITS SHIT

especially nasum and anal whatever. Bands that start with Anal have never and never will be good. Useless.

Noise/grindcore is not metal btw Nesveikuolis. Sorry dude

Haha, relax dude you're getting all crazy over this. Some people get into it, I agree with you but no need to get pissed. Just chill out for a few, we don't need shit talking going on over people having an opinion of their own.

Also.. There is a good band that starts with Anal. Anal Stench is a really decent Death Metal band

In fact they mock pig squeals at the beginning of the one song

Check out the song "Charnobyl Hydrogenic Bomb" on the myspace. The other songs are older and not that good, but their new album is fucking great stuff. That song isn't even near their best.

http://www.myspace.com/analstench0

I'd also like to note that Nasum's later music had some really good moments, it wasn't very grindcorish over time. I also agree with Stefan86 on the song Wrath. That song is fucking amazing, lyrically it's the perfect song to scream along too after a shitty day at work.

Didn't really mean it to sound so angry, was actually laughing most of the time. Just no better way to put it.

I understand alot of things but I can't understand how people can like music that just doesn't sound good at all. But oh well, atleast I don't have to hear it here.

Yeah well,
I'd expect to hear that over the internet. I'd bet any amount you'd piss into your boots before saying that to me seriously.

But you can't be serious, because you're in the Bloodbath forum.

not really...I'm just afraid of myself while being on my own...:heh:

Well this isn't the best band out there but I just decided to listen to the new Red Chord and I've got to say, this band is starting to kick some ass. Their first album was meh, second had a few good tracks. The new shit is seriously fucking brutal. I really recommend you check out their latest. I really enjoyed it. It has the insanity of grindcore but somehow has tons of rythme and pretty decent vocals.

Check out "Dread Prevailed"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WgUhBiA5rBc

not really new but ive been listening to akercocke lately, words that go unspoken deeds that go undone is a kickass album
ive heard red chords older stuff, they definatly have potential, ill have to check out the new album soon

Everyone has prolly all ready heard em and if you havent...omg....Vader!! its awsome check it out...the new cd Impressions In Blood is really good and Litany is one of my favorites as well....

Ah yes, to be honest I've never listened to Vader yet. Maybe part of a song but that's it.

Yeah I don't think Akercocke will be my style. Just like how everybody loves that Anaal Nathrak band. I hate em'

I didn't bother reading some of the posts, but I'll take that Newcastle. And if you don't like early grindcore like Napalm Death and Carcass, or even the Crust movement in England, than your ears are weak and full of shit! NASTY RUNNY SHIT TOO!