Death Metal Bands

Yeah I fucking loved the myspace stuff. I have not had a chance the get the CD due to it probably not being available here. I'll likely download it and check it out though.

Haha I actually downloaded the Dethklok Dethalbum

I'd defenately say it's a big surprise. It's actually good. Even the Remastered version of Thunderhorse is betterrrrr

Mermaider is a great song. It's cool to hear the full songs on that album for sure. There are a few tracks on the show that you never hear in full. Brendan Small is actually a pretty decent musician, the music is a good listen.

I loved what I was hearing from Benighted until the vocalist came in at like 1:00 in Identisick... He totally ruined it. I've got a peeve about grindcore vocals. They are aggravating to me.

That song with a Paul Kuhr style vocalist would have kicked some serious ass.

Man, Tumn is just rolling out the intelligent sentences around here these days. Truly breath taking amounts of thought in line like "Suck some dicks" and "Benighted Sucks". We bow before your masterful taste and choice of words :S

Heh.. I love everything the Benighted vocalist does. He's extremely varied in style, which makes the music enjoyable. That's generally what I find cool about that band. They rarely stick to one style, and they still write comprehensible songs.

yeah thats the thing about the black dahlia murder. when you first listen to their songs, your not going to recognize any of the riffs. i mean when i bought miasma, their previous cd, i thought it sucked cause everything sounded exactly the same. but after you listen to it enough, things really start to stick out, and it becomes blatently obvious how each song is different, and only then can you really enjoy and appriciate it. i mean coming from a guitar players stand point, i think the band is brilliant and extremely talented at their instruments. i mean ive played alot of different death metal bands music on my guitar, but nothing matches the skill of that kind of guitar playing. you play 1 minute of one song and your arms and fingers are fucking shot. i dont even know how they play a whole set live of that shit man.

Usipian - Dead Corner of The Eye is possibly the most underrated Death Metal album ever. It has it all. Songwriting, riffs, brutality and feeling

I totally agree with you :)

An absolute ingenious Death Metal album in the style of Monstrosity. The stunning Dan Seagrave Cover for this CD is very ingenious, too :kickass: