Death Metal Bands

I prefer Peter's roar to Mikael... Nathan Explosion doesn't even count:p. haha. Another band you might like is Satariel. They are a little bit on the black metal side but they have some solid fucking songs. And when he does his growl it kicks ass.

PS - New avatar by the way. How can you not call it metal. *looks at Tumn*

Yeah Satariel is pretty good

But I actually just found a band with an amazing singer

Cold Existence, check em out. Shadows Of The Past is the song I'm addicted too. The last little bit shows the singers true colors

EmeticGore: Nice found, never heard The Cold Existence, sounds good.
Delta: Thats not you, it looks like the singer in Papa Roach... oh wait, now i remember. :p

Cold Existence is definitely a pretty decent band from what I can hear. Although the higher pitch screams are not that good, "Shadows of the Past" was a great song.

Qth: ... Ass! Haha

That pic is awesome I don't care what anyone says:p

lol tsk tsk people. How can you like that crap? sure he's deep and can push air out pretty hard.. wow *clap* anyways. On to singers who can be deep w/ energy + being able to even slightly understand them :)

Peter is awsome for that, Mikael has his days(mostly with bloodbath), Adam from Behemoth Aka:Nergal. The old singer of Blood Red Throne is awsome.. I wonder if he's going to be in a new band. The new singer off Blood Red Throne's new album is shit. Ruined a perfectly good band

Just heard the new Blood Red Throne album Come Death and I think its great. Gutteral Screams is sooo fucking good!
I think Vald does a great job at the mic, I even like him better than the old singer.

Pretty awsome, Delta. I love the guitar work :) that solo rocked.
The vocals are defenately something to recongize also. Goodstuff 8/10