Death Metal Bands

Close To A World Below is the perfect album to start with. Their shining, satanic moment. Every other album has great songs, but some ok ones too, that album is full on death metal darkness of destruction and absolute evil unholy antichristian blablabla....

EVIL UNHOLY SATANIKSATANSHIT :) There's just somehing about Immolation. No band sounds quite like 'em. A lot of passion.

Septic Flesh is awesome. I loved Sumerian Demons as much if not more than Communion. Stefan do you like any kind of music? You are as elitist as trvv black metal, except for death metal (often of the same appeal). I get not liking the whole melo-death thing, but you bash basically everything anyone posts, except a few bands I wouldn't say are any more talented or original than the stuff you bitch about.

Septic Flesh is awesome. I loved Sumerian Demons as much if not more than Communion. Stefan do you like any kind of music? You are as elitist as trvv black metal, except for death metal (often of the same appeal). I get not liking the whole melo-death thing, but you bash basically everything anyone posts, except a few bands I wouldn't say are any more talented or original than the stuff you bitch about.

what bands stefan likes has nothing to do with being logical x)

I like well composed, passionate music with good feeling and/or riffage. 97% of the music people post lack all of that, and hence it sucks. Has nothing to do with elitism :)

Onward To Golgotha and Mortal Throne Of Nazarene are essential. You can't deny this is some of the darkest Death Metal out there, in terms of that era and even compared to the try hards of today. Plus Craig Pillard has some of the most deepest, evil growls ever laid on tape. If you enjoy those, just follow the catalog...everything ranges from fucking amazing to excellent... :)

Abolishment... is one of their very best. Brilliant death/doom.

Last edited by a moderator: