Death Metal Bands

Haha no doubt, know any other bands like Monstrosity?
Kronos and Vital Remains are the only others I can compare too

What danish DVD? Are you talking about that little clip from wacken?
I like the sound on RTC much more so I hope they have taken a little step back when it comes to that.

What I loved about the RTC sound was how clean but raw it was! It's hard to explain....I guess they compressed the shit out of it to keep the grunge in the guitar/drums/bass/vocals but not the fuzz usually associated with it. That snare sound is crushing.

dont know if you guys have heard it yet and i know this isnt a death metal band, but the new meshuggah album "obZen" is absolutely massive. it leaked two days ago, and i just downloaded it. definitly going to be buying the album when it comes out. but tomas haake is back on the set and there is no computer drum bullshit. its a mix between destroy erase improve and catch 33. fucking awesome
'

Paths of Possession's new album is great. Except for some of the lyrics.. some sound way too cliche to the emo type songs. Which is scary hearing george fisher sing.

meshuggah tend to sound the same all the time. they have a few really good songs like sublevels, rational gaze and future breed machine though

agreed, although i bought the remixed nothing album and it kicks ass, ill definatly buy the new one even though catch 33 was kinda boring imo, the math metal although extremely technical, can get a bit stale

agreed, although i bought the remixed nothing album and it kicks ass, ill definatly buy the new one even though catch 33 was kinda boring imo, the math metal although extremely technical, can get a bit stale

I just cant seem to listen to them for more than 10-15 minutes without getting sick of it. Those first 10 are usually awesome though. I usually keep "Rational Gaze" on my mp3 player and raise the volume to max when it goes on. That's also a very good way to get people not to sit down beside you at the subway, so they're useful in more than one way :lol: