Death Metal Bands

haha, somehow I knew you would get offended by the manowar thing... stop having fantasies with those old farts ffs! they don't look like in the album pictures! :lol:

vomitory never fails, carnage euphoria was awesome, I'm a bit concerned about the production tho, we'll see :) nothing beats terrorize... in terms of production :headbang:

and once again I say this, I'm amazed you're so confident about yer own stuff and then say vomitory gets an average 6/7 out of 10... in that case EQ and gheysolator gets easily a 3/4 o_O to me vomitory is an 8/9 band, always solid in every aspect, their music, the production they always get, the artwork of their albums, their live shows, always solid, since revelation nausea they have done nothing but improve to the point they just can't fail, and they even dare to explore and nobody cares cause they deliver anyways, the ravenous dead or great deceiver are good examples :) is ok to be so confident but a bit of humility would be nice from time to time.

what bands like vomitory and demonical have is mostly musical experience and production opportunity. we've only released two demos, and we have virtually no contacts at all in terms of getting decent deals or gigs. extreme metal is a pretty gay scene to be a part of for sure.

didn't I say music first, right there before everything else? vomitory deliver in every aspect, that's my point, 6/7 average is far from reality.

if you're just starting then humility would be more than needed.

they have their hits but overall they don't write that memorable music. there are newer bands like interment (weird definition of newer but they just started releasing music for real), funebrarum and horrendous which write way better tunes. what they do have however, is great label support and gig support due to the fact that they've been playing for 20 years.