Death Metal Bands

the industrial tracks are fun, I don't care if it is death metal or not, like those clean female choirs in Destructos vs. the earth, haha, I enjoyed most of the album, it's not covenant but to say st.anger is better? emo james doesn't beats industrial david... is an Ok album :)

How can you seriously like this album? There is not a single good thing about it! I name this the greatest fail ever in music!
I am now in my first ever listen, but I already heard the song Nevermore the other day and that's pretty good.

It really is nowhere near as bad as St Anger. Anyway, I'm not saying I'm crazy about it, but calling it the worst album one has ever tried to listen to is somewhat exaggerated to say the least i.m.o...

evilpeth.jpg

:lol:

Listened to new MA this morning, and words cant describe how much they suck.
Drums sound like they've been done in fruity loops ( wtf Pete), lyrics are retarded, everything sounds like somebody forced them to play random crap + Vincent's attention whoring.
15 years ago, MA were making fun of the bands like this. :(

Havent listened to alot of death methulz lately, but while downloading new MA, aldo downloaded Nader Sadek cause russians marked it as awesome .

Excellent and refreshing after crappy MA

Last edited by a moderator:
Drums sound like they've been done in fruity loops ( wtf Pete), lyrics are retarded, everything sounds like somebody forced them to play random crap + Vincent's attention whoring.

This.

yeah this. except it's tim yeung on the drums, pete had a back surgery or something (?)

Havent listened to alot of death methulz lately, but while downloading new MA, aldo downloaded Nader Sadek cause russians marked it as awesome .

Excellent and refreshing after crappy MA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVLtl8yzjt0

yes, that's some good shitz :)