Death Metal Bands

I wouldn't call industrial to that tho... I mean, Godflesh was the band that defined the genre and they sound like rusted metal being shredded compared to what people usually tag as industrial metal... and Ministry has been always a bit more of a rock band than a metal one and even then they don't sound like Radikult, they do play riffs... the right tag should be something like post-industrial metal instead, in case there is any metal, cause those fruity loops drums are far more techno oriented than industrial.

FU, I like "old school" industrial metal :)

Last edited by a moderator:
250177_10150284772565390_12019910389_9700002_1930607_n.jpg

tom araya was honoured by viña del mar's municipality that day, the city where he was born, and suddenly he became a famous guy in chile, before this only metal dudes knew he was chilean, now is a bit more well know among chileans I guess, not really thaaaat important but it appeared on the news and in the radio and whatnot, so slayer concerts in chile are usually crazier than others with some random band... dunno how that flare got there btw, there are guards that are supossed to confiscate such things, first time I see that.