Death Metal Bands

Needs to be on this page too! :kickass:

477291_638567042826187_562202866_o.jpg

Hmm, not a real big fan of that song. I have been following Immolation ever since Harnessing Ruin, but this one isn't quite doing it for me like the previous few. It's just one song though, or maybe I need a few more listens.

I think maybe it's the vocals, they seem a little cluttered and and more forced in than usual, and it is the guitars that attract me to them.

Bass playah! Your sig link to Sililoquium is broken!

Well I myself am not "releasing" it, the guy that wrote all the music will be releasing it online though. I just did the vocals. Sounded like this week was the plan so maybe by tomorrow.

Dude, fuckin awesome. Im only listening on my stock earbuds at work but when I get home this song is getting the loud monster speaker treatment. Everything sounds so much beefier than the previous EPs. Vocals are killer too.

Dude, fuckin awesome. Im only listening on my stock earbuds at work but when I get home this song is getting the loud monster speaker treatment. Everything sounds so much beefier than the previous EPs. Vocals are killer too.

Nice to hear you like it, I also feel that this is a big step up from our previous amateur recordings :)

Got home and let it rip on my real Metal listening setup.

Nice to hear you like it, I also feel that this is a big step up from our previous amateur recordings :)

Yeah that's what I was thinking while I listened. It sounds a lot more professional, even the actual writing seems to be turned up a notch. Maybe the word "beefier" wasn't the right word, since the original old recordings sounded pretty thick, but everything sounds more polished. I've said before that some Desolator songs were kind of hit and miss for me (I have a policy of being honest after all), but this one pushes me over the fence for sure. I like that the production itself is polished but still stays true to the old school sounds. The vocal interchanges are a nice touch.

Oh, and dat final scream. :kickass:

Got home and let it rip on my real Metal listening setup.

Yeah that's what I was thinking while I listened. It sounds a lot more professional, even the actual writing seems to be turned up a notch. Maybe the word "beefier" wasn't the right word, since the original old recordings sounded pretty thick, but everything sounds more polished. I've said before that some Desolator songs were kind of hit and miss for me (I have a policy of being honest after all), but this one pushes me over the fence for sure. I like that the production itself is polished but still stays true to the old school sounds. The vocal interchanges are a nice touch.

Oh, and dat final scream. :kickass:

Yeah well we have re-recorded our old songs for the album and I think we managed to do them more justice this time around so hopefully you will like them better this time around :)