Death Metal Bands

Ok, but nothing new? I saw this interview that he did at that symphonic gig in Gävle a few weeks ago, they talked about the conflict with the other Entombed-members but he was cryptic as hell and didnt really say anything of value. He did mention those reissues though but come on, nothing new going on?

I also Think its pretty lame that they cant come Clean with what the problem is and why they split up.

In the April issue of sweden rock magazine this year there was a long interview with LG and Nico from Entombed AD and they portray Alex Hellid as a pretty lazy guy that didn't have any passion for this anymore and that didn't fulfill his responsibilities within the band anymore and that he had stopped to communicate with the other guys and made several decisions public about the band (such as the re-recording of Serpent Saints) that he had not spoken to anyone else in the band about. The interview ends with a note that says that Sweden Rock Magazine has tried to contact Alex Hellid to give his view on the situation but has not recieved any answer from him.

Ok. That makes sense.
He did mumble something about if you are going to release new material it should be something new and fresh and not rehashing old stuff, probably implying what the other guys wanted to do.

Ok. That makes sense.
He did mumble something about if you are going to release new material it should be something new and fresh and not rehashing old stuff, probably implying what the other guys wanted to do.

Yet he was the one who according to LG and Nico wanted to re-record serpent saints and also do a re-recording of clandestine with the original lineup except LG on vocs this time around...

I agree at least LG and Co wanted to make an new album so Hellids statement doesn't make much sense to me...but then again after reading that article with the interview with Nico and LG I kind of lost all sympathy for Hellid...according to LG the name Entombed now belongs to all the oroginal members, including LG, but Hellid still uses it without permission even after they agreed that NO ONE would use it...Hellids lack of response and explanation just makes me believe LG and Nicos side of the story.