Death Metal Bands

I'm trying to find more Swedeath revival/new Boss HM-2 bands. These are all the ones I can name offhand - can y'all think of more?

Bloodbath
Repugnant
Entrails
Ribspreader
Paganizer
Ending Quest
The Resistance
Torture Division
Death Breath
Miasmal
Feral
Brutally Deceased
Kaamos
Necrovation
Vampire
Graveyard
Vallenfyre
Necrowretch
Morbus Chron

Hey, don't worry it's fucking boring if your make it to the end, as well. Decapitated isn't going to make it back to their old status.

I have not heard the Carnival is Forever or Blood Mantra for some reason.... I heard 2 songs when Carnival was about to be released and somehow I just never got the full album. Kind of odd considering I LOVED Organic Hallucinosis and The Negation. I remember the first time I heard Organic I got all bent out of shape over the new vocal style but the aggression on that album put everything into focus and I ended up spinning it constantly. Proof that not so great vocals can work if the music rocks:).

I was a bit disappointed they stuck with that shouty vocal style after Covan's accident but I was still excited for Carnival is Forever.

I will always wonder why Covan delivered his vocals that way for Decapitated, especially when you consider his traditional deep growl was awesome (he switched between higher black metal and deep growls in Atrophia Red Sun)

Vocals are pretty good on Exiled in Flesh tho, defenitely darker than on Carnival. Fucking blastbeats sucks tho, I wonder how Vitek would have done, probably much more interesting than that.

I'm trying to find more Swedeath revival/new Boss HM-2 bands. These are all the ones I can name offhand - can y'all think of more?

Bloodbath
Repugnant
Entrails
Ribspreader
Paganizer
Ending Quest
The Resistance
Torture Division
Death Breath
Miasmal
Feral
Brutally Deceased
Kaamos
Necrovation
Vampire
Graveyard
Vallenfyre
Necrowretch
Morbus Chron
Also try:
VANHELGD
TRIBULATION
MORBIDER

This is a weird sound for Decapitated. Does their last album sound like this too??? It's kind of an odd Meshuggah-ish pseudo Djent/Metal mix. Doesn't sound much like their old material. I really like some of the guitarwork but some of it is kind of boring. Vocals are pretty much just sorta there. Nothing stand out about them but not horrible.

I will say I'm interested enough to play that song a few more times for those sweet guitar lead parts.

Listening to Destroyer 666 for the first time since like 2000 when I listened to Unchain the Wolves. It left a really bad impression on me back then and I never looked into them again. I was kind of picky about my music back then and bad/mediocre production turned me off of music it shouldn't have. I was still listening to Dimmu Borgir style slick productions back then... :erk:

So it's a LOT better than I remember, even the production is quite nice. The only issue I had was that in the track Genesis to Genocide I could swear he was saying "THE VAGINAS!" in the part he is saying "would you join us?". I had to look up the lyrics because that was all I could hear :lol:. So it looks like I have some catching up to do, not sure if I should start with their latest or just start at Unchain the Wolves and go from there.