Death Metal Bands

High expectations for this. The Weight Of Oceans was one of the better releases of 2012.
Not the prettiest albumart tho.

In Mourning - Afterglow
566695.jpg

First album was good if we throw the Soilwork cleans on Black Lodge out the windows. Second one had The Smoke and nothing else. Third was boring as fuck, didn't get helped by stupid ass devoid of emotion concepts <3

My reaction was towards "lord of the rings", didnt get the joke. :)

"The new album is called "Afterglow" and its story takes off from where "The Weight Of Oceans" ends. It’s a bit more complex than our previous albums and it has got a bit of a different sound than the older ones, a bit more alive like a band and maybe not always as studio corrected as our earlier material. However, the foundation of the music is still what we’ve always done and the key elements are pretty much the same but with some new additions and a few new twists and turns of course".

More complex, sounds good to me.

I didn't like the Weight of Oceans that much either, especially 'Celestial Tear' uuggghhh :yuk::puke: Still acknowledging the talent of these guys, so I will definitely check out the new album.

On another note, nice to see Wahlin/Necrolord is back in business again with some cool album covers.