Death Metal Bands

I'm not a fan of it at all... Johan sounds amazing as always but more and more I am tired of Amon Amarth. The vocals are the only thing that kept me listening as long as I did, and I checked out around 5 years ago. That new song is extra cheese for sure, even more power metal than usual.

That song actually sounds more like my friends in Crimson Shadows. Blatant Power Metal with viking growls.

We used to play shows with these dudes. One of their songs had a drinking game, so even if you didn't like Power Metal it was damn fun. haha.

I actually really like the direction they are going. It's good to see them changing up their sound, which seems to happen about every fourth album! I like their NWOBHM sounding influences in this new song but then again I've been an Amon Amarth fanboy ever since I first started listening to metal - and honestly man, I fucking love that cheese! So good :D

Those friends of yours kick ass - not something I usually say about power metal lol

I have not seen GoT in a few years. Got tired of getting attached to good characters only to have them ripped away and replaced with characters I can't stand. I'll just wait until it's over and watch it after I know who is actually going to make it to the end rather than be frustrated constantly over a TV show :lol:. I usually hate spoilers but for GoT the universal spoiler is "every character worth watching dies, and most of the ones that aren't too"