Death Metal Bands

I started going on [Grind][Stuff][Music] in 2002. Been there for awhile. I even started a group on myspace a while ago. Use to be a lot of cool people there.

I should try a DC hub some time.... I have a retarded amount of music (albums and MP3's). I have disturbing amount of metal (most of it I paid for it before download by the way...)

I started going on [Grind][Stuff][Music] in 2002. Been there for awhile. I even started a group on myspace a while ago. Use to be a lot of cool people there.
Is this a public hub? Many users? If so, I might check it out, I also use Kings of Metal (next to Sweden Metal Maniacs), but it's quite sucky actually, really slow most of the time. Might consider using [G][M] instead..

Shit, Lord Belial released a new album too. I always thought they had a bunch of potential but could only get into a few songs. gotta check that one out, so far it sounds pretty good

fuck i love lord belial, i passed up their first ep for 4$ a year ago and i've been kicking myself ever since. i did happen to pick up a first edition of sounds of decay by katatonia for 8$ though, shame it has a big slice in it