Death Metal Bands

Where did you hear/read that?
I saw something on myspace about Hypocrisy *and* Pain playing at Wacken this year, but I don't believe it. Cuz if its troo, I'll haff to get mahself a tikkut.

I was lurking the Hypocrisy forums yesterday..that's where I got the info. Apparently it was originally posted on a french Pain forum, so I don't know...I don't trust frenchies :lol:

I kind of don't believe it. I'm sure Peter doesn't speak french, or else he's gay.

Found this on the French Pain-website.:
Voici la réponse de Peter aux mails pour la nouvelle année!

Bonjour les Pain-heads français,
Merci pour tous vos messages sur le nouveau site français de Pain. Nous espérons que vous avez passé un bon noël et que vous passerez une super année 2009 et n'oubliez pas que nous venons en France en février.
En espérant vous y voir!

Amitiés
Peter Tägtgren/Pain
Actually, I'm embarrassed I understood most of that.

Edit: It's that Mousse person who came up with it. She's a liar.A French liar.:mad:

True. Maybe doing Metalcamp too, after saying I wouldn't go again for half a year:lol:

fuck i wish i lived in europe for all the festivals:cry:

it seems all we have here is ozzfest and gigantour and other such shows, which is awesome if you love lamb of god and megadeth.....................

i do like megadeth, but i mean, who wants to wait for 6 hours while trivium and static X plays :p

anyone heard the new Napalm Death? i read in terrorizer that it got a 9/10, so i looked into it, it's really awesome!:cool:

sorry for the double post, but the new cannibal corpse album is horribly generic :p, im sure the metal gods will send me to metal hell for saying that though.................

(and by metal gods i mean frostbitten hox hahaha:p)