Death Metal Bands

It's just an undercut :p lots of people have their hair like that, including me :lol: but mine isn't as bad as that :p

I don't have that gaahl haircut... my hair looks just like alex webster's hair (kill promo pics) on its good days... and it looks also like alex webster hair (the bleeding pics) on its bad days, too bad the good days aren't that frequent :erk: I luv my long hair tho.

that haircut IS fucking silly :lol:. and all of them having it is even sillier. but Behemoth is awesome, so they pull it off

BEST DEATH METAL (imo)
1. Morbid Angel (David Vincent only)
2. Bloodbath
3. Behemoth
4. Bolt Thrower

Swedish SEANCE, renowned for releasing 2 killer Death Metal albums in the early 90's, have reformed and their new album "Awakening of the Gods" is unleashed onto the world in a few minutes CET, January 19th.

Listen for some quality ass-kicking: www.myspace.com/seanceseance

Seancecover2-1.jpg

Yeah, you can tell these guys have been around for a while. They're really well organized. I like the vocals, very meaty.

I wonder who their influences are. I heard what seemed like a bit of Satyricon in there.

Apparently guitars, bass and drums have been recorded for the next Hypocrisy album and Peter is recording vocals right now :)

Right now I'm listening to some nice chunky old-school Death Metal from Swedish (...) SINNERS BURN, must-hear if you call yourself an (old-school) Death Metal freak!

www.myspace.com/sinnersburn

logo.jpg

Good stuff :kickass: I'll have to look more into them :D thanks.

news from TORTURE DIVISION :)

Trilogy 1 to be released on a CD!

“With endless wrath we bring upon thee our infernal torture” will now get an official release thru Abyss Records, located in the US. Why have we accepted this? It’s easy, if they can sell some albums consisting of our three demos (and our x-mas single), good for us and good for them. Good for them coz they will probably make some money off of us. Good for us coz we will get some more attention. Do we make money on this? Not a fucken chance. We haven’t even written a contract for this release. And not only that, Abyss Records own no rights whatsoever to our material or to the actual cd that they will print, and all of this is stated in the booklet (if you can even call it a “booklet”). If you run a label and wants to release this compilation of demos - feel free to do so, just contact us first so we at least know about it.

Yes, this thing will have a brand new cover (kind of) and it’s all been remastered by Dan Swanö, so there’s a small change to the original recordings anyways. If you feel like buying the disc for that reason - go ahead. Ofcourse you can just download the shit from this website when we have put everything up, as always. That’s what we do - we give you the world’s best death metal - free of fucken charge. No matter if a label asks kindly to release what we do “officially”, we will always hand everything out for you for free, just as we planned it from the beginning.

Wait for more information about this release as we go along.

tdalbumfrontsmalloq2.jpg

awesome as always :headbang: