Death Metal Bands

Ahh I am his friend on myspace, never told him I have facebook (I should), we write often. But mainly through his personal myspace. Mike's not as friendly as Tony. He's ok, but not soooo awesomesauce.

fuck ya he is!!! :headbang::headbang: Mikael goes by Mike... how he replies to all my mails.
I don't know if you like Thrash but Vilefuck on their top friends in myspace is awesome. I got a signed demo :)

ARGGHHH Just heard from Tony...could be another two months. They are looking for a new label. If not they will put it out themselves. Making me wait I PROTEST!

I've been listening to these guys for a while, have you guys ever heard of The Allseeing I? Not the one from England, the one from Norway. They have the same bass player as Blood Red Throne, eh? eh? I wanted to see what others think of these fellows.

Check 'em out:

www.myspace.com/theallseeingi

sounds niiiice... good to see norwegian death metal bands cause black methul sucks... yeah, you can burn me now :p anyways, last bloodthorn album, blood red throne, goat the head and now this guys, go norway! :)

Yeah, I'm starting to like the Norweigan Metal scene. I'm getting into Myrkskog and a black metal band called Odium.
By the way, I'm listening to Bloodbath's first EP, I didn't like it the first time I heard it but damn, it's sounds pretty good now.

Yeah, I'm starting to like the Norweigan Metal scene. I'm getting into Myrkskog and a black metal band called Odium.
By the way, I'm listening to Bloodbath's first EP, I didn't like it the first time I heard it but damn, it's sounds pretty good now.

You should listen to the Wacken Carnage versions of the EP, that's when the real quality of the songs can be seen imo.