Death Metal Bands

I like Annihilation the best of all Nile albums. So what if it has über production? The songwriting and riffs are just perfect mostly.. which to me is the essence of good Death Metal.

Annihilation is teh über best indeed

I love Black Seeds OF Vengeance, I don't think In their darkest shrines is overrated, it's a good album, but not as good as Annihilation,

Urkraft's latest album is available for free to download as the band is splitting. They are a pretty damn good band. You can hear the songs on this link and there is a link to download the zip:p. I'd recommend checking them out. Not so much the first song, but check out a few others.

Urkraft's site:

http://www.urkraft.dk/the-end/

What do you mean, best production they ever had! Dry, clear, kick ass! I just love that drum sound, the blasts fucking slay thanks to it. The production is what bothers me on the subsequent albums (ITDS for instance).

it fits the album theme perfectly, but the guitars and some of the vocals are impossible to hear, which is bad. it's my favourite nile album along with annihilation of the wicked though :) i don't really like the drum production on ITDS, otherwise it's purty nice

my friends band have recently recorded a new album:
http://www.myspace.com/sterbhaus
check it out, tounge-in-cheek death/thrash metal :headbang:

im really lovin the new Naplam Death and the new CC is pretty good

and the new pestilence is awesome

GODHATE TOURING SWEDEN!!!! :headbang:

GODHATE, back on the roads again...
There has been a massive job these last weeks with everything from the new album, to planning tours and gigs and updating myspace etc...

We are now eager to get back on the roads again and will beging with a tour throughout Sweden with Volturyon (Sweden) and Overoth (Ireland)

The tour is kicking off on the 25th of February in Linköping and continues with another 9 shows.

See you there!!
Tony -GODHATE-

25 feb 2009 20:00
SKYLTEN Sweden, Linköping

26 feb 2009 20:00
MUSIKHUSET Sweden, Växjö

27 feb 2009 20:00
FABRIKEN Sweden, Alingsås

28 feb 2009 20:00
BELSEPUB Sweden, Gothenburg

2 mar 2009 20:00
HARRY B JAMES Sweden, Stockholm

3 mar 2009 20:00
MUSIKHUSET Sweden, Lindesberg

4 mar 2009 20:00
THE ROCKHOUSE Sweden, Borlänge

5 mar 2009 20:00
BRANDGARAGET Sweden, Hudiksvall

7 mar 2009 20:00
CLUB BLACKSMITH Sweden, Södertälje

13 mar 2009 20:00
WASTELAND Sweden, Gävle

for more info and some killer death methulz go here GODHATE... I wanna be in sweden right now :erk: