Death Metal murders

^^ dream on.

I hope my kid becomes an atheist.

EDIT: You won't solve shit by "forcing" your kids to go to church, other than have them hate you for it.

other than have them hate you for it.

if your kids hate you for supporting God, then they are spoiled and have bought into the worship of american ideals, and if u dont know em gratz, you are a member of the brainwashed majority.

^^ dream on.

okay, we do it a different way, we ban metal, and all other violent propaganda. Then no one can have fun and the world is more fucked up than before.

I know how much kids hate institutions of any kind, but the point is if you have a problem child with a fucked up head, you should not encourage to surround them with negativity, positivity and force is prolly the only solution. And spirituality is the most powerful force of positivity in the universe. Not black metal im afraid.

MetalBooger said:
if your kids hate you for supporting God, then they are spoiled and have bought into the worship of american ideals, and if u dont know em gratz, you are a member of the brainwashed majority.

lol

MetalBooger said:

My wife "supports" God (she has all his T-Shirts, and even the demos) - and I'm sure my kid will be fine with her superstitions.

Being an Atheist doesn't equal hating people who have faith, although had they all spouted bollocks like you, I'd be more inclined to hate them, tbh

you think atheism is a growing minority??

The point i was making is black metal is not healthy for the soul, and can just push someone to maybe doing something stupid, I.E the motherfucker in montreal. he was fucked up, but what did he surround himself with? Vampire blogs and guns, i didnt really notice anything bad about the metal he listened to, but who gives a fuck, if anyone needed a pink bunny and a buddha it was him.

MetalBooger said:
you think atheism is a growing minority??

The point i was making is black metal is not healthy for the soul, and can just push someone to maybe doing something stupid, I.E the motherfucker in montreal. he was fucked up, but what did he surround himself with? Vampire blogs and guns, i didnt really notice anything bad about the metal he listened to, but who gives a fuck, if anyone needed a pink bunny and a buddha it was him.

The only thing that will push someone to doing something stupid is stupidity.

MetalBooger said:
The point i was making is black metal is not healthy for the soul, and can just push someone to maybe doing something stupid.

Only if you take everything they say to the heart. Which some people do.

MetalBooger said:
black metal is not healthy for the soul, and can just push someone to maybe doing something stupid, I.E the motherfucker in montreal.

yes you did faggot

Music pushes some people to murder, but only those retarded one. It is those peoples fault, definitly not musics.

(M)aggoT said:
Music pushes some people to murder, but only those retarded one. It is those peoples fault, definitly not musics.

usually only weak minded individuals are directly influenced by music. but whenver you expose yourself too "evil" anyone can do anything.

Where the fuck did this metal booger person come from? God what a fucking idiot.

Carcassian said:
EDIT: You won't solve shit by "forcing" your kids to go to church, other than have them hate you for it.

I had to go to church every single Sunday of my childhood up until I was like 13 or so, now I only have to when there are memorial services. :|

I'm an atheist now. Lol.