Death Metal murders

WNxScythe's idea that the only requirement of being a Christian is saying you're one wouldn't hold up in any church, nor does it jive with the Bible, the foundation of Christianity.

(Sorry, but I have to post bible verses to prove my point....ugh:yuk: )

Joshua 22:5
"But be very careful to keep the commandment and the law that Moses the servant of the LORD gave you: to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to obey his commands, to hold fast to him and to serve him with all your heart and all your soul."

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

Hang the Pope hang the Pope hang the Pope
Hang him with a fucking rope

Let's go to the Vatican, get him out of bed
Put the noose around his neck and hang him till he's dead

Hang him with a fucking rope

Let's go to the Vatican, get him out of bed
Put the noose around his neck and hang him till he's fucking dead

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
WNxScythe's idea that the only requirement of being a Christian is saying you're one wouldn't hold up in any church, nor does it jive with the Bible, the foundation of Christianity.

(Sorry, but I have to post bible verses to prove my point....ugh:yuk: )

Joshua 22:5
"But be very careful to keep the commandment and the law that Moses the servant of the LORD gave you: to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to obey his commands, to hold fast to him and to serve him with all your heart and all your soul."

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

You're completely misquoting me! I NEVER said that the only requirement to be a Christian was to say you're one, I said the only requirement was to trust in Jesus as your savior. And that *would* hold up in any non-dead evangelical church.

The Joshua verse is God's pre-Christ command to the Jews when the sacrificial system was in place... its intent was to show the need for a savior because it's impossible to completely follow God's law. Christians need to try (and will want to when they are saved) to not sin, but they will never achieve this till the resurrection, thus the only requirement to be saved is to trust in Jesus as your savior. You're taking the verse out of context.

The Matthew verse is referring to the aforementioned fake christians like priests screwing kids, hypocrites suppressing the poor, Spanish inquisition orchestrators, etc... who claim to be Christians but were never saved and will be turned away at Heaven's door. Once again, you misunderstood the verse.

Finally your "ugh, yuck" comment about the bible suggests you don't believe in it... then why on earth are you trying to use it to prove me wrong?

To prove my point:

Romans 10:9 (New International Version)
9That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Acts 16:31 (New International Version)
31They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household."

How do you think the world came about then? If you believe in evolution, who started the big bang? Aliens? Well then how'd they get here? My point is you can't have something come from nothing. You MUST have something that was neither created by nor evolved from something else... that's God, and you're blind if you can't see it. Energy is neither created nor destroyed. To not believe in God is to not believe in science's own laws of thermodynamics. Stop being stubborn and put some thought into it.

WNxScythe said:
How do you think the world came about then? If you believe in evolution, who started the big bang? Aliens? Well then how'd they get here? My point is you can't have something come from nothing. You MUST have something that was neither created by nor evolved from something else... that's God, and you're blind if you can't see it. Energy is neither created nor destroyed. To not believe in God is to not believe in science's own laws of thermodynamics. Stop being stubborn and put some thought into it.
hahahahaha

Nobody's taking you seriously because you think evolution and the big bang have something to do with each other, which proves that you are certain that all scientific theories which somehow contradict the Bible are one and the same and are offering generic arguments in favor of the existence of God (WHO STARTED IT ALL!?). I mean, come on.

I was just giving an example of one theory. I don't believe "that all scientific theories which somehow contradict the Bible are one and the same", and as of yet no one's answered my "generic" argument.

I can answer your question with just as much finality as you can attest to the origins of God.

WNxScythe said:
To not believe in God is to not believe in science's own laws of thermodynamics.
The sun is really hot (and the earth revolves around it isn't that crazy!)

WNxScythe said:
I was just giving an example of one theory. I don't believe "that all scientific theories which somehow contradict the Bible are one and the same", and as of yet no one's answered my "generic" argument.
lets not forget the important misconception stated in this thread and worldwide that they don't necessarily contradict.

Instead of people killing people. People should unite having enough will power that jesus christ will walk the earth again. When jesus is walking through a field stuck to a really heavy wooden cross not being able to run. All the people can blitz jesus in a few seconds with swords cutting him into little pieces.

What a sight that would be. Jesus struggling through a field about to get fucked!!!

.. and before someone says jesus would not be stuck to a cross because he's a ghost, DON'T.