Death Metal murders

I think picking on christianity is getting old.Its the least harmful religion out there.

Its time to move on and maybe start bashing religions like Islam instead,which promote terrorism and acctually make peoples lives miserable.

probably afraid that some crazy arab will shoot them onstage for mocking alah and burning the koran.

Christians are a silent threat using 'religion' to try and attract followers instead of saying BE LIKE US OR FUCKING BURN IN HELL!

Christianity is not harmless.

If I was the law christians would have a shit eating contest while getting anally invaded by an inverted cross on fire.

I'd drink a gallen of holy water and be like YOUR HOLY WATER DOES NOTHING TO ME YOU FUCK FACES. You wish I was a vampire for your last 3 minutes. Feel my fucking fury you burning anus. i am hell

no one shall defy my poweful wrath of hell. parish in eternal fire you fucking pigs. I'm going to make a steak with your flesh and eat it raw.

aarrrrggggggggg bllllaaaarrrgggggggg

pound mary's asshole until her vagina and asshole is a vaghole. FUCK JESUS CHRIST

FUCK JESUS CHRIST

FUCK JESUS CHRIST

FUCK JESUS CHRIST

fathherrrrrrr why have you forsaken me!

The Greys said:
Christians are a silent threat using 'religion' to try and attract followers instead of saying BE LIKE US OR FUCKING BURN IN HELL!

Christianity is not harmless.

If I was the law christians would have a shit eating contest while getting anally invaded by an inverted cross on fire.

I'd drink a gallen of holy water and be like YOUR HOLY WATER DOES NOTHING TO ME YOU FUCK FACES. You wish I was a vampire for your last 3 minutes. Feel my fucking fury you burning anus. i am hell

no one shall defy my poweful wrath of hell. parish in eternal fire you fucking pigs. I'm going to make a steak with your flesh and eat it raw.

aarrrrggggggggg bllllaaaarrrgggggggg

pound mary's asshole until her vagina and asshole is a vaghole. FUCK JESUS CHRIST

FUCK JESUS CHRIST

FUCK JESUS CHRIST

FUCK JESUS CHRIST

fathherrrrrrr why have you forsaken me!

Fuck ya thats what I say,

Fuck those filthy ass christian bastards!!!

I don't think its fair to say that heavy metal and satansim go hand in hand but there is no denying some the dark influences involved with the genre. I don't understand when an artist talks about how his lyrics serve the purpose of exposing fears or some other bullshit. I enjoy metal for the music. Its heavy and fast and I like it that way..but sometimes I enjoy the lyrics whether I'm singing Blind Guardian or yelling slayer songs. There is some part of us that this agression appeals to. The same for the lyric aswell, not all the time for most, but it still has an apeal, b/c its dark and evil and a part of us enjoys the endulgance. It's the same part of us that cheer for the badguy in the movies some times. Normal people dont' let this influence there actions. I would never kill another human being on some stupid whim but some one who lets gives themselves over to this "dark side" (lol, sorry, I like star wars) does stupid things. I dont' think this girl kild her b/f b/c of metal, but usually heavy metal is reflective of its listeners anger. Fuck man I wouldn't have it any other way, If I lose my hatred, how else will I stomp through the fields of posers and wanna bes. For that I owe my thanks to Manowar and the one riff they've managed to recylce for their albums.

You guys bashing Christianity without knowing anything about it are just as ignorant as the people bashing DM.

WNxScythe said:
You guys bashing Christianity without knowing anything about it are just as ignorant as the people bashing DM.

I know a thing or two about Christianity, and I feel that if there is a religion that needs to be bashed, it's close to the top of the list (although Judaism and Islam fight it constantly for the top spot). All three of the primary Semitic religions are very harmful to humanity for the following reasons:
1. Christianity, Judaism, and Islam breed and encourage totalitarianism and oppression. They have shaped the governments of nations worldwide and are responsible for those governments needlessly imprisoning and massacering their own people.
2. These religions perpetuate socioeconomic class distinctions by keeping those friendly to the church wealthy and making those they view as "heathens" and "infidels" live a life of destitution.
3. Quite simply put, these religions are responsible for most war throughout the world. Millions upon millions have died needlessly because of Judaism/Christianity/Islam.
If those statements still suggest that I know nothing about religion, than I'll be glad to elaborate further on "The Philosopher" forum. Be prepared to read a very long post if I am forced to do so...

A similar thing happened where I am from. Back in 94 or so a group of 4 guys commited a very brutal murder. They robbed a Dari Mart convenience store and brutally beat the two employees killing one and severely mauling the other. They left when another person pulled up. That other person left without going in and the lady who was still alive crawled accross the street to a house for help. I went to high school with 3 of them and remember talking to them a lot. They got away with it for about 5 months, til one of them cashed in one of the stolen lottery tickets and signed it with his real name. It came out that they were all into Deicide and Cannibal Corpse and the like. Then it turned into a media circus. The lady who lived filed a lawsuit against each individual member of those bands and their labels. She also filed suit against 2 local independent music shops for selling the albums. These kinds of things always make me ill. Blame the music not the fact that these 4 were a little CRAZY or there fucking parents were non-existant. It's always musics fault......

Your post only confirms my assertion that you don't know what Christianity is. I'm not interested in drawing this out into a long OT discussion so I'll just say this.

Many, even most, people who claim to be Christians (to alot of people that just means going to church) aren't... because they haven't truly accepted Jesus as their savior, the ONLY thing that makes you a Christian... and doing that WILL radically change a person's life and behavior... I know it did me.

All that's to say that when you see religious fanatics killing in the name of Christ, priests screwing kids, hypocrites suppressing the poor... you know they're not changed... THEY AREN'T CHRISTIANS. Sounds to me like you haven't met any yet.

Don't blame Jesus Christ for humanity's heretical bastardisation of what he was all about.

WNxScythe said:
Your post only confirms my assertion that you don't know what Christianity is. I'm not interested in drawing this out into a long OT discussion so I'll just say this.

Many, even most, people who claim to be Christians (to alot of people that just means going to church) aren't... because they haven't truly accepted Jesus as their savior, the ONLY thing that makes you a Christian... and doing that WILL radically change a person's life and behavior... I know it did me.

All that's to say that when you see religious fanatics killing in the name of Christ, priests screwing kids, hypocrites suppressing the poor... you know they're not changed... THEY AREN'T CHRISTIANS. Sounds to me like you haven't met any yet.

Don't blame Jesus Christ for humanity's heretical bastardisation of what he was all about.

Christians don't even know what Jesus Christ was about. He was an outlaw, and a political activist. He felt oppressed by the Roman Empire and their puppet state of Judea. He did have philosophy steeped in religious morality, but the fact of the matter was that Jesus what the George Bush's and Tony Blair's of today would call a "terrorist" or "extremist".

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
He was an outlaw, and an activist, the fact of the matter was that Jesus what the George Bush's and Tony Blair's of today would call a "terrorist" or "extremist".

COMPLETELY AGREE.

That's why the pharisees/religious leaders had him crucified.

Other than that, where on earth did you get your facts???

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Christians don't even know what Jesus Christ was about. He felt oppressed by the Roman Empire and their puppet state of Judea. He did have philosophy steeped in religious morality
^^^^^^^^^^it's not a "philosophy steeped in religious morality". You're making him sound like Confucius... far deeper than that. You can live in sin all your life and at the last moment trust in him as savior and be saved. Being moral doesn't make you a Christian... it's the other way 'round ;)

Second thing... he was not intent on ousting the Romans, though his disciples initially thought he was (common Jewish belief at the time was that the messiah would lead a revolt against their oppressors... they were wrong).

His priorities were to save the human race and expose the pharisees for the hypocrites they were... NOT lead a political uprising. He was certainly a radical though, just not in the way you're thinking (the Romans viewed him as a political threat though because he said he was king of the jews... he meant it in a spiritual sense however)

sorry but I have to agree what he said.

I have to say myself that chatholics that burned heretics where probably NOT christians lol.

1. Christianity, Judaism, and Islam breed and encourage totalitarianism and oppression. They have shaped the governments of nations worldwide and are responsible for those governments needlessly imprisoning and massacering their own people.

They say america and england where founded on christianity and thats why those countries succeeded in ruling the world at one time or another.

There's a lot of idiots in this thread. :| I like how WNxScythe excuses Christianity by saying that anyone that ever does anything wrong ever obviously doesn't accept Jesus as their savior and are not Christians. Nice save, Jesus sends his thanks. :kickass:

Kerryking.jpg

WNxScythe said:

I'm not a Christian, but this guy is completely right and DeathsSweetEmbrace is completely wrong.

Dodens Grav said:
There's a lot of idiots in this thread. :| I like how WNxScythe excuses Christianity by saying that anyone that ever does anything wrong ever obviously doesn't accept Jesus as their savior and are not Christians. Nice save, Jesus sends his thanks. :kickass:

Kerryking.jpg
That's a great post! I remember back in 1986 when Slayer ruled the world!!! Back then the metal bands all had spikes and leather and sold million of records!!! Slayer have made their name in history as the biggest thrash metal band ever... They are true legends, bagpipes or not!!! :headbang: :headbang: