Death Metal

I really need to check that out. Necrovation's Breed Deadness Blood has leaked, and even though I hate downloading new shit, I couldn't resist. This is great stuff. The vocals are heavily reminiscent of the old-school Finnish scene (Amorphis, Disgrace in particular) which is very cool. I'll be buying this asap.

I really need to check that out. Necrovation's Breed Deadness Blood has leaked, and even though I hate downloading new shit, I couldn't resist. This is great stuff. The vocals are heavily reminiscent of the old-school Finnish scene (Amorphis, Disgrace in particular) which is very cool. I'll be buying this asap.

Yeah, I heard an mp3 from the album and I hear a marked improvement on this one. I'll be getting it whenever NWN gets it in.

So I finally listened to Dead Congregation i Graves Of The Archangels, and I would say that this is the most important album in this style of Death Metal since last year's The Chalice Of Ages. Absolutely phenomenal.

I just ordered the Dead Congregation on a whim. How long does it take for it to get to you usually? 3-5 days?

I sure hope so, considering they run on a generic distro-commerce template. I have some things to order from them soon including the Dead Congregation die hard...might be a while fore I can afford it, but hellz yes.

Their distro runs on a generic e-commerce template. I've seen the same thing at a million other sites and usually items are removed if out of stock.

When something is out of stock, it no longer shows up in the distro. It's happened to me a few times where I've gone to click on something and when I click it the item is no longer there...