Death Metal

I listened to some of the Vile tracks Chris Barnes did and I like them better than the ones George Fisher did, especially Bloodlands, those slow groove/mid tempo Cannibal Corpse really goes great with Chris Barnes's vocals. Though I must say George sounds better on the fast stuff even though I think Chris was a better growler.

I was tempted to get either Obituary's The Best of Obituary or The Xecutioner's Return today, I may end up ordering the Double Pack Slowly We Rot/Cause of Death CD, that's a new band I've gotten into along with Origin, I want to get Origin's latest sometime.

lex-talionis-satanic-victory.jpg

Recommended to anyone looking for tight old school death metal packed with bad ass shredding and overflowing with Satan worship.

Rabid- I personally guarantee this album will make your signature.

Found it for a fiver on Amazon.

Will buy when funds free up.

Thought I'd be fine for paying off this holiday and suddenly there's like a pub session this saturday for the rugby, a meal on monday for this girl i know's birthday, then a party on the following sunday for this other girl i know's birthday :erk:

It's terrible. Terrible songwriting, terrible guitar work. Sentenced to Burn is a decent track though

The first three tracks are awesome. Overrall I think it's a pretty decent album though, depsite a few stinkers on there... track 8 comes to mind.

I was tempted to get either Obituary's The Best of Obituary or The Xecutioner's Return today, I may end up ordering the Double Pack Slowly We Rot/Cause of Death CD, that's a new band I've gotten into along with Origin, I want to get Origin's latest sometime.

Get the double pack. Cause Of Death is absolutely awesome.