Death Metal

^I never heard them.
But I did hear some Vader off of Impressions in Blood yesterday and liked it.

Vader fucking rules. :kickass:

I've been reading a lot of posts lately, you guys seem to like EPs. Well, Vader has released a great EP, named The Art of War.

You guys should check it out.

They are also amazing live. Saw them during Easter opening for Marduk, it was a blast.

^He sounds great from what I heard too. I believe he was kickd out for drug problems or something. :erk:
At Ozzman: If you have Cannibal Corpse-Kill and a Pantera CD left in a week or so I may buy it. I heard the Time to Kill is now song and liked it, no surprise, I like all Cannibal Corpse.

Is anyone else looking forward to the full-length release from Australia’s Shackles? They play a form of Deathrash similar to fellow country mates Nocturnal Graves. I’ve been following this band for a while but haven’t really been motivated to get any of their earlier releases as they didn’t really stand out so much.

However, the advanced tracks from Traitors Gate are really awesome. Lots of dynamics in the writing and the production is thick without losing the soul of the music. The album is planned for release through Hells Headbangers in early fall, so look out!

http://www.hellsheadbangers.com/artists/shackles.html

Cannibal Corpse-Kill and a Pantera CD left in a week or so I may buy it. I heard the Time to Kill is now song and liked it, no surprise, I like all Cannibal Corpse.
DO NOT BUY THAT ALBUM!
Really, you do not need it. It is astonishingly generic, watered down stuff. It's pretty much 40 minutes of tedious drumming, guitar riffs ripped off from themselves, shitty solos that sound tacked on, and a general failure to lock into any form of interesting groove or rhythm. Also, Corpsegrinder sounds pretty bad overall.

You've mentioned being interested in a couple other bands recently, such as Vader. You would be much better served purchasing a Vader album than this.