Death Metal

DO NOT BUY THAT ALBUM!
Really, you do not need it. It is astonishingly generic, watered down stuff. It's pretty much 40 minutes of tedious drumming, guitar riffs ripped off from themselves, shitty solos that sound tacked on, and a general failure to lock into any form of interesting groove or rhythm. Also, Corpsegrinder sounds pretty bad overall.

You've mentioned being interested in a couple other bands recently, such as Vader. You would be much better served purchasing a Vader album than this.

no

DO NOT BUY THAT ALBUM!
Really, you do not need it. It is astonishingly generic, watered down stuff. It's pretty much 40 minutes of tedious drumming, guitar riffs ripped off from themselves, shitty solos that sound tacked on, and a general failure to lock into any form of interesting groove or rhythm. Also, Corpsegrinder sounds pretty bad overall.

You've mentioned being interested in a couple other bands recently, such as Vader. You would be much better served purchasing a Vader album than this.

gtfo it's a solid record.

Perhaps, but his live voice sucks ass. Most of the time he fucks up the songs with random screeches and sounds like he's got a chainsaw to his vocal cords. Which sounds like it could be really metal, but not the way he does it.

i've seen them live and his voice was fine

they both are good. i like fischer era stuff better, even. 6 feet under proves that barnes is laughably horrible. ever heard them cover acdc tunes? FTLOG

they both are good. i like fischer era stuff better, even. 6 feet under proves that barnes is laughably horrible. ever heard them cover acdc tunes? FTLOG

yeh but fisher is WAY better nowadays... barnes is horrible... the only CC album where his voice was any good anyway was the bleeding

i'm an odd bird in thinking that "gallery of suicide" is the best thing they have ever done. all the songs are actually songs and it's a dark and horrific sing-along fucking masterpiece. even the filler kills