Death Metal

They have a weird tendency to "reach across the aisle" to people that usually don't like that shit, I've noticed. Great band, hopefully their third rules too.

Yeah I was a bit surprised he liked Arkhon Infaustus. I usually identify him with the elitist crowd here who worship Faustcoven and Dead Congregation.

Yeah I was a bit surprised he liked Arkhon Infaustus. I usually identify him with the elitist crowd here who worship Faustcoven and Dead Congregation.

Dead Congregation is influenced by Arkhon Infaustus :D :p

edit; not really an elitist.. i mean i dont listen to some of the shitty bands i use to like a couple of years ago, but i branch out from time to time.

and yes faustcoven fucking rules. :D

Deeds of Flesh's EP, Gradually Melted, is ELITE percussive death metal, up there with Human Waste in terms of awesome "brutal death" EPs.

Molested being reissued on Vinyl..

wer-molested1.jpg

:kickass:

random rec.. Moondark - The Shadowpath.

This is good stuff. I listened to my copy today when i was looking for something random to listen to from my collection :)

The Shadowpath is part of my rather small vinyl collection, and it is fucking sweet. It's one of those albums I often listen to and can't help thinking "this is how death metal should fucking sound!".

It's good yeah. A little dismal sounding and could stand to be less ploddy, and the vocals are kinda obviously pitch shifted, but...good shit anyway!

Yep, it's very good, pretty Coffins-y at some points. Also, it's pretty much exactly similar to Transgressor, and if you haven't heard Ether For Scapegoat you need to.