Death Metal

New Asphyx is a beast of an album from the first fucking second of 'Scorbutics' this album has p much everything i want in an Asphyx album. at first listen it was hard to not think of hail of bullets but now i just think this is a whole other beast. anyway, did not disappoint. anyone hear it yet?

New Asphyx is a beast of an album from the first fucking second of 'Scorbutics' this album has p much everything i want in an Asphyx album. at first listen it was hard to not think of hail of bullets but now i just think this is a whole other beast. anyway, did not disappoint. anyone hear it yet?

Oh, it's way fucking better than Hail of Bullets (who were very good live, btw...Asphyx was still better, but HoB was much better live than on CD). Great album.

How's it stack up to the year's releases?

Asphyx was excellent live.

Indeed. And Martin's afterparty was as well apparently. Hehe.

Oh, it's way fucking better than Hail of Bullets (who were very good live, btw...Asphyx was still better, but HoB was much better live than on CD). Great album.

Listening to DTBW right now, and if I didn't know I was listening to Asphyx I would think I was listening to a new Hail of Bullets release.

Nah, Hail of Bullets' songs are too long and boring, Asphyx is much better...even their longer songs on the new one are stronger.