Death Metal

Man...you can find When The Sky Turns Black a lot cheaper than that. That's the problem with eBay addictions, you stop looking elsewhere when you can probably get a better deal. For example, Amazon has 4 copies of that album for between $16.90 and $16.99.

FYE had it for $9.99.

Noice.

I think I paid like $7.49 for mine. There used to be a site called outofprintmusic.com that had a lot of good stuff, some for retarded prices, but others for really cheap. I got Brutality - When The Sky Turns Black, Lemming Project - Hate And Despise (the original), Torchure - Beyond The Veil, and something else I can't remember, all for that price with shipping. The site seems to have closed down now though.

Noice.

I think I paid like $7.49 for mine. There used to be a site called outofprintmusic.com that had a lot of good stuff, some for retarded prices, but others for really cheap. I got Brutality - When The Sky Turns Black, Lemming Project - Hate And Despise (the original), Torchure - Beyond The Veil, and something else I can't remember, all for that price with shipping. The site seems to have closed down now though.

Yea. There was a chain in here(Chicago) called Music Recyclery where I got Ophthalamia's-A Journey Into Darkness for $4.99.

Btw Necuratul how did you like that album?

I thought it was ridiculously good and should be talked about far more often than it is. I still haven't listened to To Elishia yet. Those two albums are actually going to be reissued soon on vinyl.

I thought it was ridiculously good and should be talked about far more often than it is. I still haven't listened to To Elishia yet. Those two albums are actually going to be reissued soon on vinyl.

I thought it was ok. The vocals and the lyrics made me laugh a bit but the music was great.

Damn your right about that brutality album, only 16 bucks on amazon, damnit. But as for the infester album, I still think I got a good deal on that one because all the ones I'm seeing available online aren't original pressings of the album.

But boy do I feel stupid about that brutality album now :mad:

Edit: Also I think I got a good deal on that monstrosity album too, its 44 bucks on amazon.