Death Metal

Speaking of Kaamos, I just checked out the pre-Kaamos band called A Mind Confused. They released one album called Anarchos in 1997, and then they apparently split the band and formed Kaamos. From what I've heard, the bands don't sound very similar though, A Mind Confused is more Melodic Death Metal. I found a copy on ebay and just bought it.

The June 1997 A MIND CONFUSED 'Anarchos' album, again issued via Near Dark Productions, saw a production credit going to DISMEMBER's Fred Estby. The album would resurface some five years later in Russia courtesy of the Irond label.

Whoa, sounds badass.

I wonder if Irond had a licensing deal for that...they like to release things without the rights or knowledge of the bands or labels.

Fine. I'll get this and one more. After that, no more CD's until Spring Break. I need that time to get into all the stuff I bought and the tons of stuff I ripped from some friends. Add to that all the stuff waiting for me when I get back to school that I had shipped there. And since I won't be getting any work from my father until at least then, I ought to conserve my wealth.

Atrocity's Longing for Death is quickly ascending the ranks in my all-time favorite DM list. Such a killer record, although I have rarely seen it discussed in these parts (not saying it hasn't, maybe I have just missed it).

Longing For Death was supposed to be reissued by Metal Mind, I'm not sure if it's out yet. I think they've been reissued before, maybe like in 2001, too lazy to check M-A. I have an original of Hallucinations, I'll pick up Longing For Death eventually.

Todessehnsucht. Longing For Death is the translation, but most people are too lazy to remember how to spell the actual title.

Gotcha. So, yeah, Longing For Death is listed on Amazon as being released on March 18 and is available for pre-order.

Got a boatload of music yesterday f/ my female metalhead friend- A couple albums f/ Arsis, three albums f/ Holy Moses, Bloodbath's Resurrection Through Carnage (which I've been wanting f/ the last couple of years), and albums from, Abaddon Incrnate, Council of the Fallen, Aeons Confer, Estuary, Gorgoth, and Crionics. That is only half of it, and only a tiny portion of what music I gave her. It was fun and kind of funny to see her and I, who are older metalheads getting excited about metal. :lol: