Death Metal

I don't really care for tech death metal for the most part. There's really nothing more to it musically or behind it other than being technical, the point of it is being technical which it is.
I remember way back when you used to like tech death stuff the best, and you judged how good a band is by how technical they are. I think Suffocation, Cephalic Carnage, Disfigured, and Wicked Innocence were favorite bands of yours at some point.

I still listen to similiar bands to those just do not see it being technical anymore and listen to music a lot differently now than years ago. I listen to a good portion of the same bands i've always listened to. Not everythingr

I say generally do not care for tech death as more refering to what a majority of people see now as the most technically DM.

I stopped listened to DM for awile and when getting back into the genre no longer cared for those bands. I always relisten to stuff and sometimes still like a cd and band and sometimes dont.

I can't imagine stopping listening to death metal. There are just so many different styles that I never get bored. I remember when you loved the tech stuff, and you thought that Trey Azagthoth was the worst guitarist ever, and you would always rip on him.

I remember way back when you used to like tech death stuff the best, and you judged how good a band is by how technical they are. I think Suffocation, Cephalic Carnage, Disfigured, and Wicked Innocence were favorite bands of yours at some point.
I always picture The Greys as a guy that likes melodic non-abrasive Scandinavian death metal, but yeah other than that I'm not familiar with a lot else he likes. I don't see how he's not into the more abrasive Floridian stuff I like like Deicide, to me death metal isn't about having punk influence or rock influence, it's more like a more extreme version influenced by thrash. But then again I like a lot of tech death, so basically my kind of death metal is a mix of Tech and Floridian Death Metal. I like Decapitated, Beneath The Masscare, and Necrophagist but not The Faceless.

I have been searching for all the early early amazing MDM from Europe. I really like early Katatonia, although they are sometimes to slow for me.

Eucharist
Ebony Tears
Night in Gales
Ceremonial Oath

These are a few I have been listening to lately... Check em out

I always picture The Greys as a guy that likes melodic non-abrasive Scandinavian death metal, but yeah other than that I'm not familiar with a lot else he likes. I don't see how he's not into the more abrasive Floridian stuff I like like Deicide, to me death metal isn't about having punk influence or rock influence, it's more like a more extreme version influenced by thrash. But then again I like a lot of tech death, so basically my kind of death metal is a mix of Tech and Floridian Death Metal. I like Decapitated, Beneath The Masscare, and Necrophagist but not The Faceless.

I listen to a lot of Florida DM. Non-US DM sounds more abrasive to me than Florida and NY DM to be honest.

I have been searching for all the early early amazing MDM from Europe. I really like early Katatonia, although they are sometimes to slow for me.

Eucharist
Ebony Tears
Night in Gales
Ceremonial Oath

These are a few I have been listening to lately... Check em out

Add to this list:

Excretion
In Thy Dreams (newer but w/e)
A Canorous Quintet

So should I buy this Demilich limited vinyl if I have a chance? Like, the packaging looks cool and it's red/black splatter. Was it even issued on a vinyl before?