POSSESED
Autopsy

Tecnical like

Newer Death
Acid Death
cynic
Atheist
gorguts

you guys really gotta check out acid death if youre into technical death metal, theyre great

Uh, where the hell did that come from? Irrelevant ramblings....anyways, any news on Morbid Angel's upcoming album? I haven't been able to find a release date or even title. Have they released it yet?

Dodens what is the update on that Doomsword band members death project? I remember a year or so ago you posted a few songs saying a demo compilation or something would be getting released but nothing! I think its Deathride or something..can't remember

So I got a Razorback records mailing list email today. I happened to open it instead of just deleting it an saw they have Cancer - Death Shall Rise and To the Gory End IN STOCK.

Does anyone know who reissued these or where the hell they came from? I dont even care. My keyboard nearly caught fire as I lost my composure ordering them with money I dont really have to waste. :lol:

Edit: http://www.razorbackrecords.com/store/atoz/ccds.htm

I'm pretty sure some obscure South American label has been booting those albums for years now. If you keep an eye out you'll notice that they seem to show up like once a year at different death metal distros.