Deathcore and metalcore suck?

BTM is tech death and the guitar parts are very hard to play, if its so easy then why dont you cover one of their songs?

Fine bitch
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ2nWvgqzrU&feature=related[/ame]
not actually me, but as a guitarist I can tell you that isn't very fucking hard.

i dont usually listen to that kind of riffing but it was quite impressive skill-wise tbh

That riff is horrendously annoying.

Pretty much... they're right up there with Brain Drill for being so fucking irritating I can barely listen to more than one song at a time... the difference is though... Brain Drill is 1000x more technical than BtM. (not that it makes them good... because it doesnt :rolleyes:)

yeah I would sorta assume someone named beneath the massacre was trolling, but the capsed EVER makes it pretty irrefutable

Every genre can be effective when done correctly. Some bands are good at it, and they should be lauded for making good music. No entire genre sucks or is for faggots or whatever, and anyone who thinks this can get the fuck off this board.

Agree with this. I have never understand the slaughtering of a whole genre. I hate sludge metal, but I still think there are a few good bands in the genre. Even most of deathcore and metalcore sounds like the same boring shit, there are some bands that are good.

You apparently havent heard a lot of good death metal though.....

Seriously... you want to ride BtM's band members... we get that... but they just arent as good as you think they are... and they're deathcore.

Reality is a bitch.

You apparently havent heard a lot of good death metal though.....

Seriously... you want to ride BtM's band members... we get that... but they just arent as good as you think they are... and they're deathcore.

Reality is a bitch.

thats what you think and ive heard PLENTY of death metal over almost 20 years of listening to it and no they arent deathcore, they are tech death.

ahhh my mistake... tech deathcore.
=D

And... just because you've listened to death metal from the 80s... doesnt mean you were listening to it back then... which I kinda doubt you were from the way you act...

ahhh my mistake... tech deathcore.
=D

And... just because you've listened to death metal from the 80s... doesnt mean you were listening to it back then... which I kinda doubt you were from the way you act...

I started listening to extreme metal in 1990 beginning with sepultura and morbid angel, altars, blessed, covenant etc and then on to other stuff. I know how one might think that BTM is deathcore because of their image and some breakdowns but to me they sound 100% brutal tech death.

thats what you think and ive heard PLENTY of death metal over almost 20 years of listening to it and no they arent deathcore, they are tech death.

If they're death, they're horrible and if they're deathcore, they're just annoying deathcore.